What do you put in your smoothie in Taiwan?

that would be great. and if you have any Frozen Berry connections that would be awesome.

I also like the frozen mixed berries from costco. The local morning markets are a great source of fruits and veggies although I havenā€™t seen kale. Avocado is really good in a smoothie and when it is mango season, I like to peel some for the freezer.

Made my first basic low-carb/low sugar smoothie today. Taste much better than I expected. Drank half, save half in fridge for tomorrow.

Blend 3 minutes

• Kale (fill blender half full with frozen from the night before to ease blending) bought from Breeze
  • Water (same level as kale in blender) filtered

Add and blend one minute

• Lemon juice (teaspoon)
  • Blueberries (handfull)
  • Coconut oil (tablespoon)

Avocado
Papaya
Banana

1 Like

Avocado and cocoa powder

Pineapple

2 Likes

Frozen pineapple chunks, coconut milk, rum. (kale optional)

3 Likes

Sounds really good right now.

Banana

avocados donā€™t belong in smoothies iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

I prefer eating fruit and enjoying the texture, so I donā€™t often liquefy them. But when I do make a smoothie (usually with fruit that is overripe and no longer fun to eat), I like to use papaya, a banana, some milk, and a big spoonful of flax seed.

I use my smoothie as a recovery meal after my morning workouts, so lots of protein (protein powder and black beans). Thereā€™s a good balance of fruit (bananas, frozen blueberries - Costco, sometimes pomegranate seeds or mango) and veggies (kale, avocados) plus flax seed meal and chia seeds. Also add greek yogurt and soy milk. The sweet fruit masks the bitter taste of the kale, which, like bitter melon, I normally canā€™t stand. Very satisfying, and lost some weight.

Iā€™m thinking maybe throw all this with water or other liquid and a handful of blueberries into a blender for quick breakfast. The ultimate low sugar low carb vegetable smoothie.

I donā€™t think it counts as a smoothie.

Wouldnā€™t be smooth or tasty but a quick dose of veg and fiber.

Idk, I think itā€™s be harder for me to get up knowing Iā€™m drinking this for breakfast.

https://youtu.be/4wCQ7kPFtIo

2 Likes

Can use almost any vegetable in a smoothie. More healthy and much less sugar.

Saw this at The Diner. Canā€™t decide if would taste good or not. Probably sweet.

It would.