What do you sing at ktv?

Miaka, you and Tomas should go karaokeing together. That’d be lively, especially if the booze was flowing. You could dance on the table together, shed clothes in unison, and compete to see who wowed your fellow revellers the most. You might even croon a duet or two while you’re at it. :wink:[/quote]

Reminds me of a racy, Taiwanese version of the movie “Duets.” Frankly, I’m not sure Miaka could keep up with me :stuck_out_tongue: .[/quote]

Miaka, are you going to take that lying down? [no pun] Surely I think it’s a challenge and dont’ call me Shirley.[/quote]

oh yes, Tomas, Miaka here have delcared a war with you… it is on!!
And I voted to have Kenny, Omni and Formosa as the judges!!

name the place, date and time, I will be there!!! :smiling_imp:

sorry, double posts, that is how bad I want the WAR to start!!

somewhere along the way i learned “taipak chin-ia ling ching ching,” always good for a few laughs. always wanted to learn that hei-siu hei-siu one but never got it down.

Okay Miaka, if you thing you’re woman enough to handle it, we’ll rumble at the KTV. Bring your seconds (back-up singers), and I’ll bring mine. But be warned, I travel in high-end karaoke circles. I won’t show up with Ah Du, but I may have one or two of his buddies with me :stuck_out_tongue: .

I’ll bring the vodka, you bring the lime juice.

[quote=“MiakaW”]oh yes, Tomas, Miaka here have delcared a war with you… it is on!!

name the place, date and time, I will be there!!! :smiling_imp:[/quote]
No, no, stop the senseless (s)laughter! Make love, not war!

[quote=“MaPoDoFu”][quote=“MiakaW”]oh yes, Tomas, Miaka here have delcared a war with you… it is on!!

name the place, date and time, I will be there!!! :smiling_imp:[/quote]
No, no, stop the senseless (s)laughter! Make love, not war![/quote]

:shock: ,MAKE LOVE, wow, not really what I have in mind but that is okay too, if Tomas is up for it, that would be very very interesting…

So MapoDoFu, are you going to come or what?! :wink:

Damn, girl! I got yo’ back(up).

Me, personally, I am a Beatles fan…Yesterday, Michelle…I’m all 'bout it.

Only went twice (and that was twice too often :shock:). The only English song I recognized was Frankie’s “My Way,” so I chose that, gave it my Sid Vicious best, and never got asked back. Mission accomplished. The other time, I took along my sax and blew their speakers out. I really, really hate KTV.

Yes, Sandman, you may hate KTV, but is it as bad as performing on your rooftop for the neighbors, some of who are compiling their own DVD of your greatest hits?

HAH! The Beatles may have done it first, but we do it best. :wink:

I hope it wasn’t likewise your farewell concert.

BTW, what signifies the phallic symbol under the Sandman chops?

The ostentatious bourgeois trappings of the noveau riche. Matches my SLK Kompressor.

SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS

The Smiths

From the ice-age to the dole-age
There is but one concern
I have just discovered :

Some girls are bigger than others
Some girl’s mothers are bigger than
Other girl’s mothers

Other girl’s mothers

As Anthony said to Cleopatra
As he opened a crate of ale :

Oh, I say :
Other girl’s mothers

Other girl’s mothers

Send me the pillow …
The one that you dream on …
Send me the pillow …
The one that you dream on …
And I’ll send you mine

Yeah right Chewycorns. What KTV has The Smiths?

Brian

I used to hang out at snack bars in Japan and always hated it when someone came in and started singing when they couldn’t sing, which was most of the time. But every once in a while you meet somebody that sounded really good.

In Taiwan I’ve never been to a KTV, but I’ve been to a KFC. We sang about chicken.

After the locals do about 200 or so mournful love songs, I like to rally the troups with a very LOUD and not-quite-in-key version of “Welcome to the Jungle” with lots of pelvic thrusts when Axel does his vocal orgasm.

I also like “Play that funky music white boy” That always seems appropriate. If I’m with a date, I’ll do “Superfreak”. “She’s a VERY kinky giiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll…”

[quote=“Vay”]After the locals do about 200 or so mournful love songs, I like to rally the troups with a very LOUD and not-quite-in-key version of “Welcome to the Jungle” with lots of pelvic thrusts when Axel does his vocal orgasm.

I also like “Play that funky music white boy” That always seems appropriate. If I’m with a date, I’ll do “Superfreak”. “She’s a VERY kinky giiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll…”[/quote]

:laughing: I like this guy. I find irreverence to be necessary in many situations in life.