What do you think of this ad?

I don’t know if this is on this site somewhere, or even how old this is, but I wonder what you think of this ad. I quite like it.

cmbsd.cm.nctu.edu.tw/~cm89085/new_adver.wmv

[quote=“twonavels”]I don’t know if this is on this site somewhere, or even how old this is, but I wonder what you think of this ad. I quite like it.

cmbsd.cm.nctu.edu.tw/~cm89085/new_adver.wmv[/quote]

cool :bravo:

I saw that ad before somewhere. Very creative.

Did I see Colonel Sanders in that ad? Yes, I think I did.

Yes, I think it applies to more than just the child-parent-educator relationship. I love it. I just watched the movie Joy Luck Club again tonight, and it always reminds me that if there is any one event different people will experience it in so many different ways. Recently I’ve been thinking that words are the greatest hindrance to, rather than aid to, effective communication. We so seldom say what we really think.

that is true. I can’t find words for your avatar. Also cool.

Nice ad. Reminded me of “The Ring” when the kid kept drawing circles.

That was good. Total ripoff of an ad that aired in Britain about 15 years ago, though. Cheeky gits.

edit:

japan
bad
kid
creative
society
freak
looney bin
impossible
escape

nice try assholes:(

Other than that, it was great to watch…in a twisted Japanese freakish horror film kind of way

Yep, tetsuo, I spotted the Colonel too. Despite the Colonel the ad is quite cool. I would like to see the one Sandman mentioned.

And truant, my avatar is from an ad too…AIDS awareness.

I’m confused by the fact that it’s on a Korean site. It’s a Japanese ad with Korean and English sub-titles but anyhow I liked it.

I love it. I think it was really well done even if it is a ripoff.