What do you think this cat was looking at or thinking?

Post the cat’s thoughts or what he was looking at.

That’s awesome!
Birds outside, probably. Our cats have that look when interesting things like butterflies or birds are outside the window. What’s it thinking? Oh, probably wazzat wazzat wazzat wazzat wazzat wazzat wazzat wazzat ?

wazzzat? What does that mean??? :laughing: I was think it was thinking — There’s Morris in my catnip garden again. I’m gonna get my Glock, since I’m a professional shot.

wazzat = what’s that? :smiley:

No thoughts whatsoever. Total animal concentration!

[quote=“Namahottie”]

Post the cat’s thoughts or what he was looking at.[/quote]

THAT is just TOO Cute Nama. Made me laugh. Made my day. Thanks. CAt lovers will find that just too cute.

[quote=“tommy525”][
THAT is just TOO Cute Nama. [/quote]

Oh you’re Taiwanese alright…it’s so cute blah blah blah… :roflmao:

“There is something wrong over there with Ol’ Man Winters’ guttering… I can’t for the life of me work out what it is”

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“tommy525”][
THAT is just TOO Cute Nama. [/quote]

Oh you’re Taiwanese alright…it’s so cute blah blah blah… :roflmao:[/quote]

Oh sorry I meant HAO KE AI OH !!!

“All hail to the great cat lord. We hear and obey. Kill all humans. Kill all humans. Kill all humans…”

Nah, cats dont want to kill us, they just want to train us to serve them.

hahaha :bravo: Is that what’s he’s hearing?

Here’s the backstory.
boingboing.net/2010/04/09/ev … -must.html

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]Here’s the backstory.
boingboing.net/2010/04/09/ev … -must.html[/quote]

Cute…but it would have been funnier if we all just played along…Why can’t we all just play along!!!

Mycats do something similar. They brace themselves against a wall, then look back and around, as if looking for something. They do this from sofas, beds, TV, etc… which are already high, and I do not see any advantage in height/movement in their doing so. It is weird. :ponder: