What do you want for Christmas?

Details please, Joesax, and a link if possible.[/quote]

Thanks for the link, Feiren; that’s the one I meant. I don’t know how to embed images but anyway it’s this one;
sunriver.com.tw/book/north/image/north.jpg
from the list on this page;
sunriver.com.tw/book/menu.htm

We should mention that that price is 2000NT per_volume in a bookstore, but anyway now I know it’s cheaper online I think I’ll buy it sooner than I would have otherwise.

It not only has the very detailed 1:50,000 maps but also some beautiful 1:100,000 satellite contour and also vegetation ones.

Dear Santa,

I’ve been such a good boy, I was hoping you could put two presents under my tree.

and my pilot

[quote=“Toe Save”]Dear Santa,

I’ve been such a good boy, I was hoping you could put two presents under my tree.
[/quote]
Wouldn’t you like really cool map instead?

Omni, that is a very simple wish, I think, I can grant you that wish… or you can just call in sick one of these day and go hiking!! :wink:

I’ve been a very bad girl but can’t a bad girl get something nice too?? I just want a nice, tall, hairy, handsome man, com’on Santa, is that too much to ask??

[quote=“MiakaW”]I’ve been a very bad girl but can’t a bad girl get something nice too?? I just want a nice, tall, hairy, handsome man, com’on Santa, is that too much to ask??[/quote]How about this chap -> oh you said “nice, tall, hairy, handsome”, well, zero out of 4 isn’t bad.

My whish for christmas:

1. All authoritarian and dictator regimes to become democratic.
  2. Peace on earth.
  3. Never ending happiness for my friends, relatives and family.

[quote=“X3M”]My whish for christmas:

1. All authoritarian and dictator regimes to become democratic.
  2. Peace on earth.
  3. Never ending happiness for my friends, relatives and family.[/quote]

Wouldn’t you rather have a really cool map?

Yes, but I will go and buy the map for myself.
I expect it to be too much for Santa Claus to find the map, so I rather let him focus on granting my 3 other, rather humble, whishes…

Ooooh… I want this:

apnews.myway.com/article/20031121/D7UUP3CO1.html

Simple wish…

A little Mrs. Claus outfit for Mrs. Bassman.

[quote=“Bassman”]Simple wish…

A little Mrs. Claus outfit for Mrs. Bassman.[/quote]

Click here to place your order:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/index.cfm?cgnbr=OSSLPBABZZZ&rfnbr=697

Thank you. I can barely type now. WOW!!!

Can I get the babe in it too.

“Ouch, I didn’t see you behind me honey”

All I want for Christmas is a …oh, and a new apartment.

[quote=“Richardm”][quote=“Toe Save”]Dear Santa,

[/quote]
Wouldn’t you like really cool map instead?[/quote]

TBH, that upside down map freaked me out…made me dizzy…the only way I can look at that is to turn my Lear upside down and fly over it.

That sounds like a great present. :smiley: To wake up Christmas morning and find a hunk like that underneath the tree with nothing but a red ribbon around his thick… ah… yule log. :wink: Now that is what I call a “stocking stuffer.” :laughing:

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“blueface666”]This would be sweet. :smiley: But I’d want some Pachmayr grips to go along with it.

colt.com/CMCI/1991.asp
lymanproducts.com/pachmayr/[/quote]
Oh yeah? Well lets just step outside and you and me’ll settle this like men. Let me get my piece.
“A hunting handgun for any game animal walking.”[/quote]
Holy $#*&. That the new .500?

Ooooh. Aaahhh:
slowflyers.com/airplanes/vec … ctron.html

But I want it in a radio-controlled version with 100mi range, gas-powered with 4 hours of fuel, and capable of lifting approx 50lbs (23kg) of cargo. Don’t ask. :slight_smile:

Dear Santa,

I could use one of these.

theancients.ca/mh132.htm

If you can’t get me one, then for Christmas I would like some advice on how to convince Mrs. Bane to let me spend the $600 USD needed to buy this bad boy.

If you can swing it, I would also like to have some way to be able to wipe the letters “LV” from Mrs. Bane’s memory. I have been hearing a little too much about $25,000NT handbags lately. :?

This’ll do me

That sounds like a great present. :smiley: To wake up Christmas morning and find a hunk like that underneath the tree with nothing but a red ribbon around his thick… ah… yule log. :wink: Now that is what I call a “stocking stuffer.” :laughing:[/quote]

oh oh…since there are two of us asking for this present, maybe Santa will grant our wishes?? :wink:

or Santa can tell me where he is and I will go find him myself!