What do you want to be?

I saw Mr. Deeds vcd the other day…and in that movie I Mr Deed pose the question to every shareholder, “What do you want to be?”
and the answer change the course of the company who were about to be dismantled into pieces…

I think that question is somewhat thought provoking if you really give thought to it.

Now I would like to pose this question again:
“What do you want to be?”

When I were kids, I want to be Superman
Now I’m just trying to be a Man :slight_smile:

xman

I wish I was a bit less damned handsome, charming and debonair. I’m sick and tired of having privilege handed to me on a plate simply because I’m better-looking and smarter than everybody else. ALL I WANT IS TO BE TREATED EQUALLY–IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

I want to be capable of ignoring asinine topics based on Pithy Deep Thoughts some kook had after watching one of Adam Sandler’s stooopid movies on VCD. :smiling_imp:

your ass-in-nine incapablility is completely ignored…

ax-in-nine

ax,

i, in all serious, would like to control the world, or at least have a large influence in decisions that affect the world. if these dolts in the big suits and thrones can do it, i know i can. anyone care to join me?

I will give my vote to you as next president of the US. In return I ask for unlimted access to Area51. :sunglasses:

You also have my vote mbryop`, don’t forget me when you’re elected president. Can I have the chinatown protection fees?

ax

rascal…area 51?

but that’s where i’ve stashed all the SUPER-FINE taiwanese girls…

It’s simple…
I want to control everything
Have everyone agree with me
Be right all the time
and I want (need) to get in touch with reality and stop wasting my time posting in nonsense threads.
But, we can’t always get what we want… or can we?

[quote=“embryopoet”]rascal…area 51?

but that’s where I’ve stashed all the SUPER-FINE Taiwanese girls…[/quote]

Can I borrow the key?
Just for a little while -
Do you offer any trade-in specials? :wink:

be on the lookout for the “summer lovin’” sale…coming for may…

trade-in…a dime a dozen…get two extra for free!

I always dreamed of being able to control time. Even Superman has a little of this ability. I think it is the most precious of all things. And, there are lots of fun things that can be done.

Can someone explain embryopoet’s post? I cannot understand it.

[quote=“ali”]I always dreamed of being able to control time. Even Superman has a little of this ability. I think it is the most precious of all things. And, there are lots of fun things that can be done.

Can someone explain embryopoet’s post? I cannot understand it.[/quote]

Look at my post above and the post about Em Poets Area 51 girls and you’ll get it

1. Full and perfect enlightenment for the sake of all sentient beings throughout infinite space.

2. X-Ray vision, so I can see everybody naked. (Superman had that too!)

(The Buddhists say that a human rebirth is a precious opportunity–a wish-fulfilling gem. Mine’s a rhinestone!)

I’ve always wanted to be a policeman. Police dog handler would be the best. I also have this idea of opening Taiwan’s first nudist camp or its first non-smoking vegetarian pub. Dream on, Juba.

Speaking of Superman, has anyone actually read a copy of Action No. 1? Well, now you can thanks to me:
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~UG02/yeung/actioncomics/cover.html

What do I want to be?
Sedated… :sunglasses:

I would like to be : 1. able to travel anywhere in the world at the blink of an eye. I could then spend the weekend in Hawaii etc without the travel time & jet lag. BUT then travel would become like channel hopping on the TV.
2. Able to turn water into good red wine. BUT then good red wine would eventually give me the same pleasure as drinking water.

Maybe I am Ok as I am.

I’m pink therefore I’m spam

I know some people who would like to be able to do this or close to this… but the other way round…espically when the breathalyzer gets shoved in their mouth

How about a non-smoking vegetarian nudist pub? I’ll be the first customer (as long as the barmaids are all sweet girls).

If I could have done things differently, I would like to have been a zoo keeper.

Otherwise, I’d like to be retired.

I used to have similar fantasies when I read all of Gerald Durrell’s books in my mid-teens.

What I would like most is to stay alive, mobile, free from debilitating disease, and mentally sound for at least the next fifty years.