What does everyone think of the tech industry in Taiwan?

Hi everyone!

I’m a student who is currently doing a survey of what people in Taiwan think about the technology industry here, particularly in regard to gaming and hobbyist (photography, streaming, music) areas.

I have a few questions that I am interested in asking people for their thoughts on, which I have written below. If you would like to give your opinion on them, I would massively appreciate it!

1. 你用網購站買電腦遊戲產品嗎? 用哪個網站? // Do you use online websites to purchase computer gaming products? If so, which ones?

2. 你認為台灣算是在電腦遊戲市場的創新者之一嗎?// Do you think that Taiwan can be considered one of the leaders of innovation in the gaming industry?

3. 你覺得在台灣買電子產品比較便宜嗎?在其他國家呢?// Do you think that electronic products in Taiwan are relatively cheap? What about in other countries?

4. 你覺得手機遊戲怎麼樣?// What are your thoughts on mobile games?

5. 你認為台灣的電腦遊戲市場有良性競爭跟多元的選擇嗎?// Do you think that Taiwan’s gaming market has healthy competition and variety of choice?

6. 你喜歡來則日本、韓國的電子產品?// Do you like products from Japan and Korea?

Of course, please feel free to say anything, especially if you would like to comment on something else related to the industry that you feel hasn’t been discussed already :grin:

Thanks!

Sorry, not an answer to your quesion. Tech is strong, keep growing it here. however ,I personally fear taiwan has far too much reliance on the tech industry. Its dangerous for such an unsustainable country to rely on one sector to the degree we do. Poor foresight.