What game are you playing?

What is EU4?

Europa Universalis 4. A strategy Game and Kind of a time sink XD

For the few people who might be playing Cold Waters: there’s a new content Patch bringing the new chinese sea campaign.
It’s set in an alternative Timeline where Taiwan declared indipendence in the year 2000 and china starts a war to reunite both countries.
I guess real China will be like
Download%20(1)

The new God of War is fun as hell. Runs well and looks beautiful on a regular PS4. I assume the PS4 Pro would be even better, but I’m satisfied. The changes they’ve made are just fantastic. The over-the-shoulder camera is great, the new Leviathan axe is pretty awesome (and the mechanic is fun to play with). Combat is very satisfying. I’m surprised that the fact that they added a side-character (his son) doesn’t get distracting and actually can be quite helpful in combat.

I genuinely can’t think of a criticism of it. It’s fun if you like that kind of action game. 5/7, would recommend.

Best part is: Kratos is voiced and acted by Teal’C

My internet is bust, so I have been playing Prey.

Anyone played it? It’s the perfect mix of action and scaring me.

I’ve just started on MGS V… yeah #patientgamer lol. I’m consistently out of money (in-game).

I finished the main story of God of War. It really is amazing. I may clean up a few of the collectibles and explore a bit more, but I don’t see myself getting deep into the challenge modes or grinding for extra/better gear. It just seems a little too much.

I’m still going on Horizon Zero Dawn and will probably be on that for the foreseeable future. It’s a huge game. I took a break to finish off the God of War story. This game is also amazing. Sony has really been killing it with the exclusive games in the last couple of years.

Im busy with GOW now, how many weeks of playing did it take you to finish the main story?

I don’t get much time to play so it took me about a month. It was still probably less than 20 hours of play time though. There are a few side missions (‘favors’) and you’ll find some other things here and there if you stray from the main missions.

I am just focusing on the main story now. I also have Horizon Zero Dawn to finish lol.

I spend more time on side activities, hunting, gathering and leveling up on Horizon Zero Dawn. The missions kill me if I don’t. There were a couple of missions where I was on level 25 and they recommend level 17 and I still got destroyed. Even just walking around outside of missions, I sometimes get jumped and killed.

Some of the side stuff on God of War is very cool. Not to spoil anything but there are three dragons you can free from captivity and Valkyries you can fight. You have to find them by yourself though.

E3 is about to start. Microsoft just had their big to-do.

• Announced Halo: Infinite
  • They showed some Fallout 76 and gave a few details (apparently a prequel and a huge map)
  • Kingdom Hearts III is coming in January
  • Battlefield V
  • Showed some Forza Horizon 4
  • They had some details on Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Announced Devil May Cry 5
  • A new Cuphead Expansion
  • And of course Battletoads
  • Just Cause 4
  • New Gears of War game

There were more smaller titles but I think that’s the big stuff. I’m more interested in Battletoads than anything else. Makes sense to resurrect it but I want to know what it’s going to be like. I’m typically a patient gamer so I wouldn’t mind Just Cause 4 and Battlefield V when they go on special (preferably 75% off). Kingdom Hearts, I may go for at full price just because my kids will get a kick out of it.

Where the fuck is skate 4

There’s something called “Session” that isn’t Skate but is totally Skate.

Will session be a completed game or alpha bs get all my money and develop it at a snails pace.

I played dayZ the other day, good god it’s a bad game. It hasn’t changed in 5 years.

1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077!!!

https://youtu.be/8X2kIfS6fb8

I saw that. Any word on the style of game? I don’t know about everybody else, but I love seeing game play more than I like cut scenes. It does look awesome still.

There is always a discrepancy between E3 footage and the final product, though.

Some great looking games coming out as well as some disappointments.

There is a pretty big sale right now on Taiwan PSN til 18 June.

It’s an RPG made from the people at CD project that created the Witcher 3.