What game are you playing?

Damn, hope they smooth it out.

Are you playing in 4K? How do the graphics look??

I can’t wait to play it all day Saturday and Sunday lol!

Yeah, in 4K and there’s an HDR setup at the top of the game. I haven’t played with the settings yet but I think you can change it to 1080p 60fps.

It looks amazing, although there’s a lot of snow up the top so not a whole lot of lush scenery yet. There are a few camera options they teach you about early on. 3rd person, 1st person and a cinematic camera (similar to what GTA games had).

One thing that always bugs me about getting new games: I always invert the y axis and no game ever does this by default. You’d think consoles by now would be able to at least store a few preferred control settings for games.

1 Like

God yes

How far into Red Dead did you get? I’m still right at the start of Chapter Two. So that’s barely an hour in, I guess. The train robbery was fun enough. When Dutch suggests you can decide what to do with the crew, I figured I’d let them live. Then I accidentally shot one of them in the head so I killed all 3. I guess I know what my play through is going to end up being like.

I’ve been only playing Monster Hunter since I came back to Taiwan. Some of the end game grind seems a bit excessive compared to old games. Crafting weapons and armor is really easy, but getting augments and decorations is such a pita, and some of them are a key for some builds.

This weekend there will be a huge update with a new monster that drops top tier stuff for most builds, really looking forward to it.

I found my nirvana with the Legiana HBG: stay relatively far, PEW PEW PEW and drop buffs/heals for the team. When I’m in the food for a solo hunt, I usually stick to GS.

Lol, yeah I played like 3hours yesterday and in total prob 10?

How do you blur out the writing like that???

1 Like

I started playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey the other day after work. When I looked at my clock, i realised it was 4am and i was playing for 8h straight.
12/10, would do again

It’s my first AC to Play and holy shit it’s awesome.

That is some strong adderall you got there son.

Red dead is all sold out in the few game shops in Malaysia. Was told it could take another month or more for more copies. Downloading from the PSN store now. Hopefully it will download faster than the copies arrive.

18 hours for the estimated time :sob:

Patches included?

No… :sob:

Now it says 19 hours

Spoiler tag! Very useful.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I really enjoy the Assassin’s Creed games but I’ve never finished one. This new one looks great. I’ve always waited for them to go down in price, though. Still waiting on Assassin’s Creed: Origins to be cheap.

Don’t worry, patches are already included in PSN downloads. So say if you delete it and reinstall it, it’ll already be the most updated version. However, by the looks of it, they’ll release 2 new patches in the time you’re downloading it.

yo5h9
I understand your pain

I waited because I had a lot to do last week and I knew If I got it, I might not complete my project lol.

1 Like

This is super helpful

Looks like you could have finished your project in the time it takes for the Game to download

The only thing I retained is the gold bar in the burned out sheriff’s office. Nice. I’ll go back to it once I have a better grasp of the map layout, perhaps. I’m still at the camp right at the beginning of Chapter 2 so I really haven’t explored anything yet.

I saw something about a bug that lets you collect a whole bunch of gold bars, but I don’t know where or when it comes up.

I tried to hunt the legendary buck but it keeps saying “there is too much activity in the area, you can’t track any legendary animals” something a long those lines.

So I went to a new town to sleep in a hotel, no vacancies…wtf…lol, so I went out the town and set up a campfire and tent and slept there, saved and quit.

This game is literally all I think about now, I knew it was going to be good but not THIS good.

1 Like

Outlast 2, this game is perfect for Halloween.