What game are you playing?

What PISSES me off is when I am traveling on my horse and you hear “LET’S GET HIM! YOU ARE GONNA DIE NOW ARTHUR MORGAN!”

And then like 4-6 people on horses start chasing you down and shooting you.

This guy caught Rockstar faked HDR. It’s not actually in HDR. Wtf!?

https://youtu.be/hJgXQ3qNg74

They can definitely fix that, it’s whether they will or not that’s the real question. Rockstar is known for half-assing things up front though, fixing them later.

I did look over the weekend and didn’t find anywhere to switch off HDR or change any display settings. At least on the XBOX ONE X.

I heard if you switch off you need to start over.

All I did in the game over the weekend was go hunting for a bear. When it was done, I said I would track it myself. Which I did. Then the bear killed me. I couldn’t find it after that. Bit disappointed.

Other than that, I just did random events in the game. Had a shooting competition with some dude. I also heard a woman calling for help at some point so ran over to help. Before I knew what was happening, a tiger ate me.

I love roaming the open world.

What gun did you use against the bear?

It was a rifle of some sort. Forget which one. When the bear first attacked (during the training mission), I actually got a few good shots in that should have taken him down. When I found him the second time, I still got in a couple of shots but they seemed worthless. At least the first time he ran off.

I find open roaming a whole lot of fun too. Sometimes I end up out in the middle of nowhere and it’s annoying, but hunting can be fun. Like I’ve skinned 3 deer so I reached hunting level 2, need to skin 3 perfect rabbits. Not bad.

I was walking around yesterday and came across a rancher who held a gun at me. I tried to defuse the situation but he shot me so I took him out. He had a gun in his hut and some pigs in a pen, but basically it wasn’t worth it. I carried his body into the house… no idea if it was worth the trouble.

It’s funny how they use the left trigger as both aim and for the menu to communicate. I always worry about passing someone and accidentally drawing on them.

I died by the bear as well. You need to leave the area for a while for the bear to come back. I would save before, dying sometimes near items and NPCs can make them go away for a while or forever.

Have you ran into kkk members wondering around. It’s hilarious.

Hunting knife. lol

Panicked and only got a couple of shots off before he was on top of me. Spammed X and fought him off, but couldn’t get another shot in before he was on top of me again. Spammed X and ended up stabbing him in the chest.

no lol but I would def blast them with a pump action shottie

I was up a little early this morning so ran around a bit. Did a debt collection thing for one of the guys in the camp. Beat some German dude up and stole his wedding ring and some other crap.

I tried to find my way back to camp without a map. I wouldn’t call it a mistake, but it didn’t work out quite the way I intended. First, I heard a woman calling for help. She was being kidnapped so I chased after them and rescued her. Then I got my barrings all mixed up and stumbled into a rival gang’s camp. Killed all of them (and the reinforcements that arrived soon after) and just looted the place.

Is everyone signed up to social club to track their progress? According to mine, I haven’t actually finished a story mission for Chapter 2 yet! It’s possible I’ve only been doing side missions and random encounters.

How do you upgrade Dutch’s tent?

Go to the crafting table, then check the ledger. It’s an upgrade on the last page. $220.

The ledger is on the table outside Dutch’s tent (alongside the strong box where you can contribute to camp funds). I understand that you may only access the ledger after you have completed the debt collecting missions for Herr Strauss.

Crafting table o.O

Ok, this is news lol.

ahhhh makes sense, I haven’t done that.

I need to actually do missions and not just roam around lol.

For a second I thought I might have to moderate this, lol.

1 Like

Some more tips for RDR2. Quite a few of these were helpful (at least for me).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCTIFoyFkU4