What game are you playing?

Is the input lag a system issue then? I kept thinking it was my tv…

Wireless controls will always have more lag. If you add a adaptor, like the 8bitdo one I want to get, that would also introduce even more lag.

There’s also the display lag as mentioned. For a game like Smash Bros, sometimes winning or losing comes down to a couple of frames, lag can really make the game feel that much tougher.

That sounds pretty cool

Smash Bros. Ultimate has been taking over this holiday season. :innocent:

Got myself Origin Access so been playing some old games via that. Titanfall 2 single player was fun but short, almost finished with Battlefield 1 single player now also. Not going to bother with multiplayer for either of them.

I’ve been considering that, but the monthly charges will add up.

Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 can be pretty cheap at times. I got Battlefield 1 for $5. The opening chapter where you die and jump into a different character was really cool but I didn’t play much beyond that.

Titanfall 2 - the time travel stuff in particular - is sooo great. Even the multiplayer is insanely fun because they incorporate a lot of NPCs. I’d recommend it. I don’t normally go in for multiplayer either.

Yeah such a well designed level! Was quite amazing.

Avoiding multiplayer cuz I’m afraid I’ll get hooked and commit more than than I should!

Knocked off Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2 single player. BF1, such a beautiful game and the campaign was great but super short. BF2 was just crap.

So does mine, mod, also get wtfast via hinet game servers.

Still playing wow on Australian servers, and play on Taiwan servers, need a heal for 2v2 on shadowsong if anyone interested :stuck_out_tongue: also playing pubg on PC. Gave PS4 a go but I dunno how people can kill anything with controller so I gave that up pretty quick! Don’t play PS4 really, only baaught it for blueray and Plex app cause Chromecast ultra isn’t so great tbh.

More Red Dead Redemption II this past weekend. I’d been slacking off lately but I managed to get a couple of hours to myself. I’m still on Chapter 3 but close to the end of it.

I finished the complete side-mission “He’s British Of Course” which I found hilarious. The final mission where you go into the barn thinking it’s not a real lion, just to be confronted by a huge ass lion, it just made me laugh so much.

I’ve killed a few Legendary Animals and crafted the trinkets associated with them. Also caught one legendary fish. The reward for the legendary fish isn’t that exciting. I think I got a lure of some sort.

One of the most annoying things that happens in the game is when you’re travelling to another area and you get ambushed. There’s usually about 6 of them and if you’re not quick enough with the dead eye, you’ll be dead pretty fast. I’ve learned to keep my dead eye full even when I don’t think I’m going to use it.

There was one random event where a woman pretended to hurt herself and ended up pulling a gun on me when I got close enough. It only gave me an option to surrender; I couldn’t just draw on them and take them out. Even before I went to her, I knew it was going to happen but no doubt I would have lost some reputation points if I’d just shot her.

I’m yet to be confronted by a bear while free roaming. One of the trophies/achievements makes it seem like it happens often.

Injustice 2 mobile

I killed her and her two buddies…and the two witnesses who wanted to report me. Honor goes down a bit, but just run through Saint Denis saying hi to everyone and it goes back up quickly.

I forgot, I had the same problem. There was a witness to me killing them, so I chased him down and tried to stop/defuse it but he started shooting at me. So I killed him too. Then there was another witnesses. So I just murdered him straight away because I was sick of trying to be diplomatic.

I do enjoy that you can get forgiven for cold blooded murder by saying hi to strangers. Just like real life.

When I robbed the bank in Valentine, I think I ended up killing 20 or so deputies while escaping. I begrudgingly paid the $125 fee for that one.

Oh! I’ve come across the Ku Klux Klan too! That was pretty funny. They ended up setting themselves on fire.

I wont interact with another human for weeks once this game drops
https://youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0

stardew valley

Divison 2 open beta this weekend I think, hit me up if you’re playing!

I’m not a gamer but I was in the Video Games team at amazon before I moved here.

Unrelated, is there a thread on this site for dice games? I’m thinking casual pub gambling. Sorry for crashing this thread.

That’s illegal. We no allow talk illegal tings.

At this time We are playing PUBG. It so good and graphics are also good.