What game are you playing?

I’m back to no TV. Nor do I have WiFi lol. I have to use wireless hotspot

Haven’t reconnected your fiber back in Taiwan?

I moved to Italy. Our fiber is by one company and the require you to sign a 4 year contract!!! So we are just buying a prepaid card with 4G data. Hopefully it’ll work ok. We still have to buy a TV

1 Like

Yea I’m on D2 on PC. i451 getting ready for WT5 and raiding. On most days since I work from home :smiley:

Anyone looking to farm, daily or or pvp let me know. IGN/uplay: Nehelem

I have been playing a lot of Grand Turismo Sport lately.
Still wish people would stop bumping me from behind.

The enhanced edition of the first Baldur’s Gate was great. Some improvements and small additions here and there, and well ported to modern computers. Not a single bug from start to end, neither in the main game nor in the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion. I know the game almost by memory, so didn’t take me long to finish it again for the Nth time.

The new campaign Siege of Dragonspear, which is set in the time gap between Baldur’s gate 1 and 2, is shite. Whoever wrote the story should be banished from ever writing anything again. I’ll finish it once just completion sake then i’ll never touch it again. If I’ll ever do another full run of all Baldur’s Gate games, I’ll completely skip SoD and simply use console commands to create potentially interesting gear to carry on in Bg2.
SoD is basically a gift when bought in bundles, so I can’t complain too much, but Jesus Christ what a piece of garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o5g_PGkiA

The current generation of looter shooters have plenty of issues. I hope Gearbox doesn’t screw this one up (shitty single player? absurd microtransactions?).

Division 2, is good.

1 Like

Disc Pool Carrom is another solid Miniclip game on the phone. Head to head action in some weird table game against Indians

Since this popped up, it’s probably a good time to mention there’s some decent sales on the PlayStation Network (US and Taiwan) until the 17th. I only grabbed Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (around NT$300).

1 Like

I finally got internet lol. If only took 3 months. Now I need a TV. Looking at some QLED TVs.

Internet providers don’t come to a lot of places on Italy. And they take a month to come set it up. All the other ones ask you to sign a min of 3-5 year contract that’s non refundable. So basically sign your life away lol. The one I got only asks for 1 after negotiations. They told us proudly they come very fast. “Only 2 weeks” apparently this is very fast in Italy.

1 Like

I had a similar problem here in Taiwan after the last time I moved. My new community only has one internet provider and they needed 2 years upfront. Lucky it’s cheap and fast, otherwise I’d be mad. Also, they came to install it within a couple of days.

Actually, it’s not a similar problem at all, now that I think about it.

1 Like

Any posters here that play Call Of Duty BO4 Blackout or zombies? I usually play with friends a few hours every night but they have been busy the last few weeks with their lives.

If there are any posters here who plays call of duty BO4 please pm me your gamertag if you want and we can play blackout together. cheers!

Just got Mario Maker 2. Making some hellish levels for my friends to play.

1 Like

Wrestling with my dog.

IMG_20190629_195155

Old fashioned analogue fun.

3 Likes

I downloaded and installed it a few days ago. It’s quite an improvement.

Anyone played Days Gone? I know it was glitchy when it came out. But I wonder if it’s better now.

Been playing the new fire emblem game on switch.

Still have Nuer:automata and dragon quest builders 2 (my two other most recent purchases) to get through.

I keep buying games in the hopes I’ll find one that grips me, but I leave most games unfinished now. Maybe I’m outgrowing them and desperately clinging on to not feel my age. Sad face.

Kojimas new game drops soon.

https://youtu.be/piIgkJWDuQg