What game are you playing?

I haven’t done this for a game in years, but I switched Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to the easiest difficulty just to speed through the story and I now like it a lot more. You hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

That would be the best way to play it

Battlefield 1 is like 100ntd on steam so gonna play that with friends.

besides that I’m playing sekiro again. gotta grind all my souls game skills in preparation for the elden ring

2 Likes

Get the Xbox game pass, Battlefield 1 is included in it. So are many other good games.

By the way has anyone played the approved German version of Wolfenstein New Order and Wolfenstein New Colossus? What did they cut out?

2 Likes

@olm I did’t know you can get it on Steam! :free:

1 Like

Super Mario Wii… I have star coins yet to be collected…

Sorta on-topic: anyone know if there’s any game store that has a PS5 running that you can demo?

I’m not aware of any game stores that let you play games.

I just finished Ratchet & Clank; A Rift Apart. It was a good story, very fun game, and it looked beautiful. I haven’t really used my PS5 for much, so it was good to give it a go.

Now I’m playing MS Flight Simulator and some cheap racing game I got on the Switch. I’ll finally start Mile Morales this week to give my PS5 some love…for some reason I just haven’t had an interest in starting that game.

1 Like

Too bad. In the US at least, whenever a new console comes out, there’s often display models for you to mess with

Yea, and those displays gets messed with and even stolen sometimes. Despite the security stores put on them thieves have been known to bypass it.

By the way if you play Wolfenstein Youngblood, if you don’t want to play online, set “who can join” to nobody. Because otherwise the game does not pause at all when you are figuring out the controls and reading stuff. However in offline mode the game will pause when you switch out of the game (this is for PC version obviously)

@slawa Thanks, what is this? Anything you’d recommend?

I guess today’s consoles have more that users can mess up. Deleting game data or changing settings. Old consoles just played your disc/cartridge and that was pretty much it… I know display consoles have gotten less and less common over the generations.

You’d think at a Sony store though they could do it. I was in some store once when PSVR came out and they had an employee managing it full-time, standing next to you.

Plus for that matter, there’s phones on display everywhere and you can do all kinds of craziness on a phone.

As far as being stolen, any I’ve seen have been within a locked plastic box. Pretty hard to break into that without an employee catching you

I used to work at a Walmart that had display iphones stolen. It obviously has tabs over it that keeps it in place and a thief has managed to break those tabs off and make off with the phone.

Except iphones these days, especially display models have special lock on them that will not work when removed from the store. Plus they can track stolen phones.

Humble bundle got a metric shipton of games on sale right now. I completed my Surviving Mars dlcs.

1 Like

Tonight I want to start Metro Exodus on my PS5.

In a more Indie and local note,
Behind the Frame just came out yesterday.

Made in Taiwan

4 Likes

sounds like a rush-hour-on-the-subway simulator…

1 Like

I could see that being a great way to vent frustration: invent new ways to deal with people using speakers. Or indulge in dangerous fantasies like parkour on some of the escalators.

1 Like

The Ascent is pretty good, more satisfying story wise than Cyberpunk 2077… but it’s still a bit short.

I downloaded Destiny 2 for steam and have not been able to stop.

It’s a good change of pace as I was playing a lot of MOBA lately.

1 Like

I’ve been getting into Valorant recently, let me know if you would like to join!