What game are you playing?

Ok didn’t know that, I remember when it came out it was PS exclusive.

I just hope they put Horizon Forbidden West on PC as well.

I mean considering that there aren’t many games for PS5 assuming you can even get a ps5.

Right now just playing Doom eternal. When I was in my teens my parents made me get rid of Doom (you know the original one) because they think violent video games made you do bad things…

1 Like

I bought doom 3 in highschool. My brother stole it, played all the way through it and when I tried to play it, he broke it in half and said it would be too scary for me. I still remember that

Soul of Eden is made by the Taiwanese company Rayark.

I used to play Clash Totaled by SuperCell, until they sold it to the Chinese company Tencent.

Soul of Eden has a similar game play, but is much more flexible when it comes to forming a deck, and as a result feels more balanced and flexible overall.

The characters from the Beast and Empire factions are adorable. Love the penguins and the walking Mandora

1 Like

:free: :video_game:

egs-vault-w3

4 Likes

Been wanting to play this

Prototyping a game on tabletop simulator. :sunglasses: Back before this obsession I was playing a lot of Apex legends and mario kart. New DLC maps are nice but it is frustrating they are taking so long to come out.

This game has been on gamepass forever…

Don’t have game pass though

Niiice! I always wanted to play this, after seeing the hilariously made trailers

2 Likes

I seriously hope this happens. The community has already done a good chunk of the legwork, with a OoT port working and running natively on Windows on Intel hardware

Why won’t they make a PC version of Red Dead Redemption?

No budget left after making Red Dead Redemption 2 for multiple platforms including PC

I guess they ran out of money after making heaps from GTA online?

Oh they have plenty of money to budget it if they want to. But it’s not in the budget. So it won’t get done.

I guess it’s like Half Life Episode 3. They made so much money in Steam that they won’t even bother finishing the game.

Half-Life: Alyx was released in March 2020

1 Like

Only because they needed to sell the Steam Deck. Also you require special hardware (that is actually quite expensive and specialized) to play Half Life: Alyx.

Yes. But it still counts as Half-Life 3 in my eyes.

Ok, FF7 remake is so far so good for PC. Not unplayable unlike Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin trash that is basically at about 1fps on average because that game was poorly written. A shame too because they probably have a good story but what use is a good story when you can’t even play the thing without basically shaving everyone’s hair off (because this is the only way to get a playable FPS on the PC even if you have a RTX3090)

Even at high setting (there is only high and low) it’s playable, though not great fps wise.

1 Like

Yes it’s very well optimized and a great game to boot. I just started Bravely Default, absolutely wonderful so far.