What happened here?

Why did the guy get so angry?

small dick syndrome?

Oh boy. Could someone translate 1.26-1.40 for me?

At a guess, the guy on the scooter gave him the finger after being beeped at the first time?

That guy was totally nuts… what was he saying besides cursing? any hint on what happened?

From what I can see, and from my experiences. This guy is one of those “real” Taiwanese who don’t fear police, because they think that their age and what they “fought” for in the 60’s , makes them feel like they deserve all the respect. Notice how the Taiwanese guy has a wife in the car, and he barely stays in his lane ? You can’t blame the bridge taking up most of the lane. The guy with his girl or a friend on his scooter, was just veering slightly to the left, but he still was in his lane. The Taiwanese dude , instigated it with the beeping and the abrupt stepping on the gas pedal to rev his engine to show his anger. Most likely, the guy on the scooter gave some kind of gesture, to impress the passenger on his scooter, and that pissed off the over-compensating, under-educated, taiwanese guy. See the bitch move he does? He takes out a bat, and charges at the scooter, just to swing at the side of the bike. He didn’t even have the nuts to swing it at the guy or the girl. If the bike didn’t move, and the bat did make contact, it would have just damaged the bike. He just wanted to scare the two kids, to show em whos the boss. There are two wrongs in the video. Some traditonal taiwanese guy vs the rotten kids of taiwan. I see a lot of them on the road.

[quote=“HossHuge”]Why did the guy get so angry?

[/quote]

This guy needs anger management. Nothing happened traffic wise to provoke this really. Apparently the guy on the scoot could’ve just waved his hand in a sorry jesture and that would be that. But instead he apparently had said “fuck your mom” to the guy in the car. Which set him off. The guy in the car’s wife was totally cool, apparently this guy does this all the time. I bet he is a minor gangster type.

Motto: if you are on a scoot be nice to guys in cars because they can mow you down. Especially if you have your GF with you. A friendly gesture can disarm the situ.

The old guy is living on borrowed time the way he is. He is going to jump on the wrong guy one day.

Yesterday for only the second time in 15 years (in the USA) some guy took offense to me changing lanes too close behind him (he was driving a LEAF, so it figures). So , this older white guy came up to me in his lane and rolled down his window. I had mine rolled down already. And said i cut him off real close back there. Cutting someone off usually means cutting in FRONT , not in BACK of someone.

I just said "oh did I get too close to you? Sorry. You ok ? Didn’t scare ya, I hope? "

To which he said he was very afraid his insurance rate would go up if I had hit him.

And he took off indignantly after trying to think of a few more things to say,but didn’t.

Actually if I had hit him from behind it would be MY insurance rate going up, not his.

I was nice to the old guy tho. Some old guys really dont have any fun, so they have to imagine road slights.

This was in oakland, so I think its best not to piss off any other drivers because just in the last 2 weeks two people in a porsche were shot dead on the freeway and yesterday a guy driving a van was shot dead while driving and his lady friend hurt.

Shit for all I know, maybe it was THIS old guy that did the shooting. Good thing I wasnt mean to him.

Supposedly the fine for this upstanding and violent behaviour is around 3000 NTD, that’s it.

Nothing.

Just some meaningless noise.

There’s a lot of it about.

Yeah, the kid is wrong.

[color=#008000]Moderator’s note: Please avoid using Personal Attacks: policy.forumosa.com/personal-attacks/
Also, please keep this rule in mind: policy.forumosa.com/personal-violence/
[/color]

This one is for the mod…

I am not allowed to translate it perfectly, but you guys can use your imaginations. He uses Taiwanese and he says, " You big jerk, I wanna do bad things to your mother and you are also a wimp." :sunglasses:

He at one point says “look at him run!”

This guy has issues. And so does his wife for not even saying anything (although she was probably just as scared). Is this Kaohsiung?

There’s many people like that guy driving the truck. They are deeply blue collar. And possibly low level gangster types. Although more likely he is a truck driver , possibly one of those dirt truck drivers. Those guys are tougher then nails. And bad tempered.

Best not to mess with them. But give them a little respect and they are often pretty cool. They are just very basic people.

Say Fcuk you to them , and its ON ! Best to mind manners when out in public in the first place.

Don’t get into it with people unless cornered.

I gave the finger to one of those blue trucks once, and he chased me for kilometers, trying to pull me off the road. And I´m not kidding. Then, more recently I had to call one of them for taking me and my bike home (my bike kept burning all the fuses I could buy and plug), and the guy insisted on playing a videogame over the steering. That combined with smoking and using the cell phone.

I don’t trust those drivers at all. They are from a parallel reality or something.

How come those guys can pass the driving test and I can’t? Depression time. :frowning:

Taichung City, Dali District.

I want to know why he would upload his own video to the internet like that? Or did someone else (the wife, kids, mechanic) upload it?

[quote=“SlowRain”]
I want to know why he would upload his own stupidity to the internet like that? Or did someone else (the wife, kids, mechanic) upload it?[/quote]

This^^^^^^ x1000

Hey everybody look how much of a retard I am.

It’s not the first time I’ve seen it though. This woman uploaded her hitting another car. She obviously wasn’t paying attention.

[quote=“HossHuge”][quote=“SlowRain”]
I want to know why he would upload his own stupidity to the internet like that? Or did someone else (the wife, kids, mechanic) upload it?[/quote]

This^^^^^^ x1000

Hey everybody look how much of a retard I am.

It’s not the first time I’ve seen it though. This woman uploaded her hitting another car. She obviously wasn’t paying attention.

[/quote]

And why exactly did she turn on the wipers after the accident?

When in doubt , wipe?