What happened to DEMO

Hi,

Today I went to Zhonghua Rd. to visit the home theatre store called DEMO at the junction with Zhongxiao Rd. It was about 18:00 so well before closing time, but everything was dark, and the gates were shut. Is tuesday their day off, or what happened? Did they move? I always liked that store.

It was open during the weekend before the last weekend.

Maybe Tuesday is just their day off. I will have to check this weekend. Was probably just my unlucky day.

Maybe Tuesday is just their day off. I will have to check this weekend. Was probably just my unlucky day.[/quote]
Also check out the shop across the road (South-West corner of Zhonghua and Zhongxia). They got lot’s of big screens, too, including the Benq 46" LCD.

[quote=“Rascal”]
Also check out the shop across the road (South-West corner of Zhonghua and Zhongxia). They got lot’s of big screens, too, including the Benq 46" LCD.[/quote]

Hmm, will check that one out next time I go there. I already got the screen though. I am more looking for an AV Receiver. I have been thinking the Yamaha RX-V4600 would be a nice addition to my amateur home theatre. But the price is keeping me from buying it. I went to most of the smaller stores on the east side of Zhonghua Rd. in the smaller streets there. Yesterday I went to Taoyuan, there they had the same Receiver for almost NT$ 16000 over the price at Zhonghua Rd. :loco: :loco: