What has the GOP got against 9-11 Victims?

Cell phones don’t work at 30,000 feet.

The plane that ‘crashed’ into the field. Debris was found some 8 miles away.

I find it hard to believe that as well as building 7 (admitted by Silverstein it was ‘pulled’) both towers weren’t a controlled demolition.

There is no way jet fuel melted that amount of steel - to force the collapse.

Anyway, GOP or democrat both would reward their cronies.

The government are also shitting on their troops as usual…

I don’t understand why people, especially educated people would be considered having conspiracy thoughts/ideals/beliefs when they question something that doesn’t register ‘right’.

I never forget 9/11 and the moment before I heard about the NYC crashes. I remember being in a library and having thoughts along the line of why do people attack and create such chaos in peoples lives due to communication. These thoughts were brought about from a seminar I had just attended over the weekend. The suddenly a woman rushed into the room telling me that NYC had been attacked. When we turned on the TV, my first thought was Bush was some how behind it. Why, I don’t know but that was just my initial instinctual thought. Then it got weired after that but I won’t digress.

I never had anything against Bush and really don’t now. I don’t care for how he is handling the current situation with Iraq, but what president hasn’t recieved criticism for being apart of a war? So, to those who think people who “oppose” Bush and Co. better remember history. The whole point of having a democrary is having the ability to voice owns opinions/concerns. Bush and Co. are in the public service, and in an ideal world they should be answering the public concerns as they are in some part responsible for our lives.

Well, I haven’t said anything about Bush yet, but even if the plane were shot down by Bush/government wouldn’t that just show they were doing their job by stopping it from crashing in the middle of DC?

I think the evidence would indicate that the plane was never even shot down - that there was no plane crash at that site. Similar to the Pentagon site.

Who says they were at 30,000 ft when they startedusing their cellphones?

As I recall, the planes that followed the Hudson River down to NYC were very low.

I’m looking forward to the movie. It opens this weekend but I don’t know about Taiwan. It’ll be a little painful to watch, but I hear it is very accurate and in real-time.

[quote]I find it hard to believe that as well as building 7 (admitted by Silverstein it was ‘pulled’) both towers weren’t a controlled demolition.

There is no way jet fuel melted that amount of steel - to force the collapse. [/quote]
So what’s easier to believe for you? That the US government blew the towers up and killed all those people? :astonished:
Here you go. I have just the avatar for you.

As I recall, the planes that followed the Hudson River down to NYC were very low.[/quote]

Many people who called their loved ones were not using celphones, but the inflight phones.

As I recall, the planes that followed the Hudson River down to NYC were very low.[/quote]

Many people who called their loved ones were not using celphones, but the inflight phones.[/quote]

[quote]“Shortly after 9:32 AM…the passengers and crew began a series of calls from GTE airphones and celluar phones.”
[/quote]
Taken from the 9/11 Commission Report.

Many people who called their loved ones were not using celphones, but the inflight phones.[/quote]

[quote]“Shortly after 9:32 AM…the passengers and crew began a series of calls from GTE airphones and celluar phones.”
[/quote]
Taken from the 9/11 Commission Report.[/quote]

Mr.
Know(
google
)
It
All
:raspberry: :smiley:

[/quote]
Taken from the 9/11 Commission Report.[/quote]

Mr.
Know(
google
)
It
All
:raspberry: :smiley:[/quote]

Being an interested American, I just happen to have a copy of the book. :smiley:

Oh come on you actually believe that governments care about their people?

9/11 had PSYOPS written all over it.
The 9/11 fable. The biggest conspiracy is the government one.

How perfect it was to confuse everyone from Norad to the FBI by having drills on the same day of the attacks. “Is this a real attack or a drill?”

If the government had nothing to hide, then why did they destroy so much evidence? Steel from the trade centres was sold off quicker than fake perfume at an auction.
Voice tapes destroyed. Video surveillance cameras taken away and never released…

There is no way airplanes took those towers down.
What about the firemen who were near to where the fires were in the towers informing the ground by radio that they would be able to contain the fires?
The firemen hearing explosions on each floor as the towers started to fall?
And Building 7 was pulled, the owner admitted it. Nothing hit that building. How did it come down?

And I don’t even have to go into the pentagon missile attack. Any fool can see NO PLANE hit that.

My views that there was government involvement is now a belief of the majority. 85% in a recent CNN poll. More and more people are waking up. They see that the government is destroying their liberties and so called freedom. 9/11 was perfect for the government or I should say the people above the government.
So your pic is old hat and probably funny to sheeple and middle class yuppies who complain about oil prices but will never question their government.
I could easily post a pic of a jellyfish or some sheeple but what’s the point? You’re in the minority now.

It is not about what is easier to believe, just look at the nonsense that came out of the white house. 19 hijackers!
What about the BBC report that 4 of the 19 suicide bombers still being alive?
Or what about the passports that survived the fireballs?
So they are tougher than the black boxes that were supposedly destroyed? (but firemen admitted they saw them taken away by the FBI).

Have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Google it and you’ll see an ABC report on how 40 years ago they had plans to carry out terror attacks and blame it on their enemies.
The Gulf of Tonkin was a set up. Admitted by released government documents.

And in a recent report Blair and Bush even planned to shoot down a plane and blame it on Iraq to justify an attack.

Governments and dictators have been doing this for centuries. From Nero to Hitler to Bush.

Who benefits?

They (PNAC) needed a new Pearl Harbor and they got it.

Watch loose change here and if you still believe the government (or others connected) weren’t involved then fair enough.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ge&pl=true

Everyone should question everything the government says, because they don’t do things for the people, they do things for the people who backed them.

And the 9/11 whitewash commission or should I say the 9/11 ommission?
No government will sponser a commission if it thinks it will be incriminated. Has any government been fucked over from any?

The same people who told us Iraq could nuke europe within something like 30 minutes and was full of biological and chemical weapons are the same people telling us the 9/11 fable.

So do you believe David Kelly was murdered or it was suicide?

And the patriot act has destroyed more freedoms for americans than all its enemies combined.

The US government needs a new 9/11 and expect another one to happen.

[quote=“cake”][quote=“sandman”]
So what’s easier to believe for you? That the US government blew the towers up and killed all those people?
Here you go. I have just the avatar for you.
[/quote]

Oh come on you actually believe that governments care about their people?

9/11 had PSYOPS written all over it.
The 9/11 fable. The biggest conspiracy is the government one.

How perfect it was to confuse everyone from Norad to the FBI by having drills on the same day of the attacks. “Is this a real attack or a drill?”

If the government had nothing to hide, then why did they destroy so much evidence? Steel from the trade centres was sold off quicker than fake perfume at an auction.
Voice tapes destroyed. Video surveillance cameras taken away and never released…[/quote]

In fact, George W. Bush flew both planes into the WTC himself, right after planting the demolition charges. It’s the subject of a new Michael Moore film, currently in production.

Dr. Z -

Naaaw…the whole thing was sub-conned out to Halliburton… :loco:

Faced with outrage of Americans, Taylor breaks down:

Basically, the GOP realized that they were going to end up yet again on the wrong side of the American people right before the 2006 elections.

THAT has China written all over it!

Those bastards! :fume:

Didn’t I tell you already, it was the aliens. Gosh!