What has Trump done for Taiwan so far?

All I said is that most people would vote for the person that would most likely look out for their interests. Do you disagree?

And you also said:

Caucasians seem to be in a good position, so being Caucasian, Iā€™d like it to stay that way.

The optics of thatā€¦ehh not so good for those who arenā€™t. IJS

The majority will almost always have an easier time. Thatā€™s not necessarily wrong even if it can be disappointing.

Yes I can and do find it ā€œwrongā€ but cie la vie.

Accused in 2019

Accused in 2016

Accused in 2016

Accusedin 2016

Accused in 2016

Accused in 2016

Accused in 2016

Accused in 2016

Iā€™m going to stop here but isnā€™t it interesting that people didnā€™t seem to remember such things until after he was President? Itā€™s not like Trump was out of public view for any period in the past four decades, like somebody like Justice Kavanaugh, either.

Sexual assault is a serious crime and should be taken seriously but I believe that going to Buzzfeed instead of the police is doing anything but that.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a list. Of course we have the famous ā€˜grab em by the pussy tapesā€™. Why women vote for a guy like that eh?

2 Likes

Hope you get back in then :grin:.

1 Like

Me too, as a lifelong Democrat I didnā€™t vote Trump 2016 I will vote Trump 2020. Then perhaps Andrew Yang or Tulsi if theyre running in 2024

Taiwan stock market at record highs. Not due to any direct support of Taiwan but certainly partially a result of Trumpā€™s policies.

2 Likes

TSMC and Foxconn been dragging it up too. Huge weighting

Lots of women like it and often grab 'em by the chicken themselves.

Oh yeah go for it see where it gets you.

The desire to back politicians who will look out for your race is the ultimate cry for welfare, and fear of not being able to cut it, I think.

1 Like

Nahā€¦
Itā€™s more like spitting into the wind or swimming against the current. No use doing it without good reason. If the status quo makes life simpler for me, why would I be in a rush to change it?

Your argument is for suckers. Your Jedi powers are laughable.

I donā€™t live in the US now and probably never will again, but I will be voting for Trump because the lives of everyone I love and know in America has improved under Trump.

Yeah but it would have improved under another President anyway lol. The unemployment rate was already well on its way down

The tax cuts boost and debt loading is another question, Rob Peter to pay Paul, lets see how it works our.

Itā€™s funny how politicians work over there for ten years it was Debt this, Tea Party that, now nobody ever even mentions it yet the debt has exploded!

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way the amount of foreign investment that people I know are benefiting from would have happened under a Democratic president.

Itā€™s funny how politicians work over there for ten years it was Debt this, Tea Party that, now nobody ever even mentions it yet the debt has exploded!

Yes, quite amusing that things the party once ā€˜stood forā€™, magically no longer exist. Almost as if they believe in nothingā€¦well almost nothing.

Thereā€™s a reason millionaire NYC, Hillary-donating socialite Trump won the hearts of people who are exactly the opposite of that. One thing they have in common thoughā€¦

Seyz you. You donā€™t actually know that.

I actually know with complete certainty with one particular foreign investment, and Iā€™m almost as positive the increased weekly income people are bringing home thanks to the tax cuts wouldnā€™t have happened under the Democrats.

Shhhh youā€™re messing with that certain ā€œprivilegeā€ :wink: