What I love from TW

One was years ago, the other was one year ago.

1 Like

Cool. Gonna keep my habit then, itā€™s time to buy something decent finally :wink:

Vietnam is still dirt poor, and I find Vietnamese much cooler and real estate market there offers a lot of opportunities. And Vietnamese girls on average are nicer & smarter.

Taiwan on another side has money and act like is still on Vietnam level. I called labour bureau about mine 120k and they gave me crap. I had it in contract. But so what. This is Taiwan

1 Like

Looking for someone I can play with
I donā€™t care if sheā€™s skinny
I donā€™t care if sheā€™s fat
As long as she goes for boys like me

'Cause I like them like that
She might be a Catholic
She might be a nurse
She might give me a child or gonorrhea

Or something worse
She might be a painter or a communist
With my luck
But that thatā€™s the kind of girl you really want to fuck.
The Pursuit of Happiness - Looking for Girls - YouTube

Iā€™ve lost several MRT cards, and Iā€™ve received none of them back, a couple of times people drained them of all the money left on them.

If someone had simply handed them into an MRT station, as I always do, I wouldā€™ve gotten them back.

Yes. My daughter dropped hers on the bus. She used it to get on and realised a few minutes later. We looked on the floor and the driver asked. It was picked up by someone who was still on the bus. We know this because we got a call later saying the holder was left on the bus but no card inside. But there was no holder anywhere when we looked.

2 Likes

I lost my U.K. bank credit card, easy card and NT$ 2000 and had to go to immigration to extend my visa 2 days later, told I had to take credit card that I used for ATM with me and 3 months statements.
I go to local cop shop 1: to ask if handed I if not so 2: can they do me a print out report confirming I had lost my credit card. 2 hours and 5 cops later I finally got my report, they basically didnā€™t know how to do it as they never had :grinning:

2 Likes

Robbery is very common here. ItĀ“s risky to walk in the night with your stuffs such as cellphones, wallet, etc.

or because there are a lot of phones haha.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Where is here?

2 Likes

Hard to notice thereā€™s other phones when youā€™re busy craning your neck looking at your own.

untitled

2 Likes
2 Likes

My son left a nice hat from a college in the U.S. that many Taiwanese have probably been to and would probably like to have.
Called up HSR and said come on it. Hat there, in plastic bag (remember, COVID). He was a happy camper. He did it all himself, calling up hotline to ask what to do for lost 'n found.

Other son left a cell phone in taxi on another day. Called up taxi firm. Taxi driver couldā€™ve denied having seen it, or another passenger could have taken it. But he drove back and handed phone over. Wife paid for the taxi fare for the delivery, of course.

Yes, there are good stories (but sometimes unfortunate ones).

2 Likes

Bit of an odd request :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah. heā€™s too early for that. Nice fat-finger typo.

Central America

Nicaragua?