What is a school/university that would provide exam proctoring?

I am taking some correspondence courses from back home.

When I write my exams I need a proctor (must be a “teacher”) to supervise me and then submit the exams.

The British Council in Taipei can do it but they are fairly expensive.

Any suggestions?

I am in Taoyuan but a place in Taipei is okay.

Cheers.

I used to teach at The Princeton Review back in the day, and for a little extra pay, I proctored SAT practice tests for them in their then-satellite location in Tienmu. But that was an internal thing, and not a formal exam for The College Board.

When I took the GMAT (this is 20 years ago, around the time I taught at TPR), I took the one administered at the LTTC at NTU. I would not be surprised if taking your tests there or somewhere like that would satisfy your program

I would expect your correspondence program to have guidelines for identifying an appropriate proctor, so don’t forget to contact them first and ask them how they would recognize one you.

Some people I found on LinkedIn in you can try to reach out to and ask what special arrangements can be made at the LTTC or somewhere similar

This link goes to lists of test centers overseas and in Taiwan for the TOCFL (Test of Chinese…) - you can ask your correspondence program if they have ever accepted tests proctored at any of these places (and you could contact each place and ask how much they might administer an outside test)

https://www.sc-top.org.tw/english/link.php