What is the age of consent in Taiwan?

Websites such as ageofconsent.com can be notoriously inaccurate. By way of comparison, in Canada it is 14, however, it is 18 both for prostitution (in cash or in kind) and any relationship where the older person has a position of ‘trust or authority’. In other words, in Canada if a 25 year old man buys a 17 year old girl dinner or she respects him it could be construed as illegal. Treat her poorly, never give her a dime, and you’re OK. :wink: I mention 25 because in Canada there is a law that specifies that if there is a small differences in age (I forget the exact numbr of years, perhaps 3-4) a girl can be 12. However, there are numerous social pressures to prevent say a 50 year old man from having a 21 let alone a 17 year old gf.

Why would you ask this question?

I don’t wish to break the law.

I think its 18, or maybe they have decreased it to 16? Who knows? And no, its not when they are able to ride a bicycle !!

The age of consent is
in Taiwan, bakunin. You leave the little ones alone, y’hear?

If you have to ask…then keep yer pecker in yer pants.

Or in yer hand.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]The age of consent is
in Taiwan, bakunin. You leave the little ones alone, y’hear?[/quote]

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Seconded.
:no-no:
Except in the case of Russian anarchists, whereby the age of consent is 57.

:laughing: :laughing:

How ironic that it is DB providing this answer.

:smiley: Do as I say, not as I do!

Hi there…want some candy?

In case you’re curious, this is Errol Flynn (born 1909) meting Brigitte Bardot (born 1936) in 1956. Flynn died three years later. “I like my whisky old and my women young,” he once said.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Hi there…want some candy?

In case you’re curious, this is Errol Flynn (born 1909) meting Brigitte Bardot (born 1936) in 1956. Flynn died three years later. “I like my whisky old and my women young,” he once said.[/quote]

Yeah, Flynn died in Vancouver at the age of 50. The doctor inspecting his corpse commented on how Flynn had the body of a 75-year old. He drank, chain-smoked, and chased, but had no regrets.

Here is a pic of Bardot with Serge Gainsbourg. A beauty indeed.

I thought it was the same as back home except the age of Taiwan women is calculated using inverse dog years, so a 35 year-old xiaojie is the equivalent of a 5 year-old, a 42 year-old is equal to an 6 year-old, etc.

Regrettably, to find the equivalent of an 18 year-old, she’d have to be 126, which is pushing the limits even for me.

I figure it would have to be the same as the drinking age.

Like flowers, chocolate… Can monetary value be placed on the sexual services of a man? In that case, all sex would qualify for the older limit.

Oh–like, if he’s her husband…?

[quote]I thought it was the same as back home except the age of Taiwan women is calculated using inverse dog years, so a 35 year-old xiaojie is the equivalent of a 5 year-old, a 42 year-old is equal to an 6 year-old, etc.

Regrettably, to find the equivalent of an 18 year-old, she’d have to be 126, which is pushing the limits even for me.[/quote]

Spot on the money!

lawbuzz.com/didyou/flynn/flynn.htm

Recently I passed the apartment where EF died. He was visiting the Vancouver apartment of a Doctor friend who was visiting a prostitute. Something like that. He was pronounced DOA at the hospital.

BTW, one of his co-stars was his real life lover - 14 or 16 I forget.

this question is kinda disturbing-.-

Some like 'em young. Old enough to bleed old enough to breed :astonished:

Men who think like that should be deprived of their manhood in front of their peers.

Agreed. My country has an EXCEPTIONAL problem with this - the witchdoctors tell men that if they have sex with a child/virgin they can cure themselves of HIV/Aids. They’re also told that the younger the child/virgin, the better their chances of being cured. Thus babies are being raped daily.

Sick shit! Sick, sick, sick.