What is the difference between Carrefour's "superior" salt and "high quality" salt?

This IS a fun and interesting discussion but I read unabridged dictionaries for fun and English, even Chinese yellow pages when I can find them. So what do knowl?

You said that 90% of the world’s salt sold contains microplastics according to your documentary.
If this is true and is easily verified according to the study, would it these microplastics be considered a dangerous contaminant. Or does it fall below a certain threshold that we’re allowed to have?
At least for salt, we’re lucky to live in Taiwan.
What is the source of the micro plastics according to the documentary and where does this contaminated so come from? Did they discuss methods of possibly removing the microplastics?
Please try to remember the name of the documentary or enough facts where I can reconstruct the name and get a copy of it.
As far as salt tasting different, I think it does. My daughter says there’s a brand of Lay’s potato chips that has two different kinds of salt and you can taste the difference. I tried the chips and it does have a nice variety of flavors.