What is/was your favorite place to live (in/on Taiwan)?

When you have kids you tend to stuff more stuff into your fridge, and you don’t go out that much in the evenings, as it’s a major hassle. Getting the kids together, maing them dress up etc takes time.

Esp. when you have kids, living somewhere quiet becomes a priority - parks, a safe environment not too much traffic -all that matters.

Neo wrote:

:stuck_out_tongue: oops, my mistake!! I meant “xiaojie”!!

NT$5m up. NT$6m for a newer one. However, they are constructed a bit poorly, so you might want to get a piece of land up there and build your own. (Unless you prefer to buy something built using sea-sand).

No, I haven’t tested the rebar for radioactivity.

By the way, can anyone kindly tell me how to turn the “bold-faced quote” into “somebody wrote” when I want to quote someone’s words? I always have a redundant quote right above the quotes.

Put the entire section you want quoted into the quote brackets and then add [color=red]=“someone”[/color] immediately after the word “quote”.

OH, I SEE!!! Thank you, Maoman!!!

That’s where I call home now and I like there too. It’s close enough to the MRT to get around quick. It’s clean and the air is fresher than Taipei, and it’s just messy and disorganized enough to remind me of where I used to live in China. The neighborhood cat that knows how to open windows, that’s another story.
GOPBill

Oh, definately that noisy little alley in Zhong Hell where you could hear the neighbour coughing up phlegm, showering and pissing, temple celebrations every other day, mangey dying tumor-ridden dogs on the corner, construction non-stop, no hot water in the kitchen sink, and a mother in law who was so bloody nosy I couldn’t nip out of the house for a pack of fags without getting the third degree.

Bitan’s the place. I found a new kind of lizard in my yard this morning (that makes four different kinds, five if you count the geckoes).

Not to mention the lounge lizard indoors. :wink: