What kind of animal do you resemble?

I’m either a bat (that’s a cauldron of bats, Toe Save) like Nostradamus or Gypsy Rose Lee (except I would hate to be a pshy… pscy… a profession I can’t even spell, or a social worker. And I hate spelunking).
The other options are snake (a twist of snakes) or mountain goat (a trip of mountain goats). Twist and trip? Pretty damn apt. As are the jobs and hobbies.

wolverine

(let’s go blue!)

She’s baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :smiling_imp: [quote=“AnnaWang”]wolverine

(let’s go blue!)[/quote]

Oh for Christ’s sake!

I cannot fucking believe that I was bored enough to take this test. Okay. I am either a penguin or an owl. When is Rascal going to come back so we can argue more about Hitler being elected chancelloor of Germany?! :twisted: or how he finally has come to accept that the US was justified to invade Iraq and how all civilized nations in the world should get down on their hands and knees whilst singing hosanna to the highest and praise be to the US of A :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

[quote=“fred smith”]Oh for Christ’s sake!

I cannot fucking believe that I was bored enough to take this test. Okay. I am either a penguin or an owl. When is Rascal going to come back so we can argue more about Hitler being elected chancelloor of Germany?! :smiling_imp: or how he finally has come to accept that the US was justified to invade Iraq and how all civilized nations in the world should get down on their hands and knees whilst singing hosanna to the highest and praise be to the US of A :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :wink:[/quote]Fred, dude, I agree with a lot of your main points, but man… chill… you need a beer or two or seven.

I never saw a raving penguin before.

Warmonkey:

Haha that was good. I shall print it out and put it up on my cubicle.

That said, au contraire or should I say oh to the contrary? I just got back to my hotel after a night out with the Koreans in Seoul. I figure a bottle of wine went missing at dinner tonight. Hiccup.

freddy

[quote=“twonavels”]Well, now you can find out from this wonderfully scientific quiz:

animalinyou.com/survey.asp[/quote]

Very strange. I took the test and it said I’m gay and going to hell.

Richard:

Hahaha. With or without the handbasket? :smiling_imp:

A bear…wow…sounds mostly like me. Who comes up with this stuff anyway?!

oZzo

Sad rock! O.o
You are the depressed rock!

::Which rock personality disorder (from the Zoloft commercial) should you have? (Results contain pictures!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Me

Alien, that’s a male lion.

I thought you were female.

My hair looks more like the male’s.

How do you cope with all those whiskers?

I like to rub my mane against trees, etc, for a nice scratch.
And thank god I came out as a feline, a big one, because they’re the best of all god’s creatures!

I am like a horse… I like to be ridden every day…

Don’t tell Alien. She’s got a riding crop!

Gorilla!! or Porcupine??

animalinyou.com/Gorilla.htm

animalinyou.com/Porcup.htm

The third paragraph about porcupines was about right though. :sunglasses:

I love being ridden hard and put away wet. :wink:

I got warthog, bear, and possibly a vulture. :frowning:

I still consider myself first and foremost a Balrog.