What kind of traits do you look for in your ideal woman?

I am looking for a woman who can truly know peace and happiness within herself even if she has nothing in the world.

Is that even too much to ask for?

Of course that is not the only trait which I am looking for in my ideal woman.

1 Like

I married the first woman who truly appreciated how fortunate she was to meet me. When we’re in public I don’t feel the need to refrain from checking out the ladies as we walk around or sit for something to eat. She knows that, even though my attention is not her, I’ve sacrificed to be with her. I also appreciate that she keeps her thoughts to herself. Nothing worse than listening to the ideas silly women come up with.

Don’t despair, you’ll find that special lady who’ll walk perfectly through the mold of expectations you’ve created.

Pretty face, fat ass, and big tiddies.

7 Likes

No student loan debts would be a good start.

2 Likes

Soulful eyes, muscular thighs and a good sense of humor.

1 Like

If we’re all being honest…

I’d say I look for qualities suggesting independence, maturity and emotional stability. They must be a fun person, no boring for me!

2 Likes

Mature but fun loving.
Someone who’s sane.
Someone I can be myself around and who can be herself with me.
Smart, confident, independent, and down-to-earth.
Someone who treats people in “low-level” jobs with respect.
Someone who is not constantly picking at my flaws; someone who helps me overcome them in a constructive way, by building me up, not tearing me down.
Someone who is not bogged down by woo-woo beliefs and superstitions: no devotees of cultish beliefs, medical quackery, MLM, or other such rot. Don’t want to be sucked into that black hole.
Someone whose political beliefs are compatible with mine.
Someone responsible with money; not one who would fall for a phone scam or put all her (and my) money into some investment touted by her uncle’s low-life friend.
Someone whose body type is attractive to me. I like women with some meat on their bones and who take care of themselves. Fungus-infested feet or rotten teeth? Run away!!

1 Like

If we are taking about Taiwanese women to potentially marry with I’ll say: independent from her parents, financially responsible and independent, not religious or superstitious, liberal, not passive in sex, nice teeth, share same ideas about raising children, has her own friends to spend time and let you chill with your friends without each of you ask anything, not jealous, share some interests as you, lives minimalist style (doesn’t buy million unnecessary stuff and make living space unliveable), doesn’t watch TV program, has self confidence, is not nervous all time, understands your jokes (not necessarily find them funny). That’s first few things on my mind about ideal women. Btw I have one :wink:

2 Likes

You sure about that order though?
Me, I’ve always found that a matched set of ferociously huge Mogambos can make up for a whole lot of other shortcomings.

In order of importance to me:

1. Fat ass
  2. Pretty face
  3. Big tiddies

Thighs are also important but a (naturally) fat ass necessarily comes with some nice thighs. You know what they say: thick thighs save lives.

2 Likes

OMG. Hanna149 is Robert Crumb.

1 Like

His girls are just a bit too thick for me. Also I have the impression he’s into feet? Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it’s just that he’s into cankles.

In asia they say: fat thighs are FAT. Tall chopstick legs instead please!

My gf went to the gym for like a month and gained some nice toned meat in her thighs then was told how fat her legs were by basically everyone in her office. I was not best pleased!

2 Likes

I get the impression he’s into pretty much anything.

Slim legs and wide hips for me, thanks.

Is that what used to be called , “child bearing hips”? :smile:

Oh I’ve been hearing about my thighs from certain members of my family ever since I ran track in high school. Now they’re even bigger because I lift. I do not give a damn anymore.

3 Likes

In no particular order… sanity, a sense of adventure, good looks, kindness, confidence, sexiness, intelligence, a sense of humor, and empathy for others.

Luckily my wife filled all the above criteria. :+1:

1 Like

Hey , wait … I tick all those boxes . :scream::joy:

3 Likes

That sounds healthy.

Being serious for a moment , we do evolve with age and whilst we can be attracted to sexy bodies , I have learned that getting on as great friends trumps the physical aspects … eventually :blush:

2 Likes