What makes taiwan different?

One lesson, just learn one lesson. DEFINITE. DEFINITELY.

Being defiant means you are angry.
Not being able to spell definitely means you are lazy.[/quote]

How were you able to understand what I wrote? I wrote defiant. How did your brain’s frontal lobe come to this conclusion? We are quite insignificant beings in the universe. There are probally advanced other beings not interfearing with us for environmental purposes. We are just particles of blown up stars formed by evolution. There is no riding just another word for our atoms functioning in a certain way. We well die and root and bacteria we feast on us as we feasted on them giving back what we taken in order to preserve life. We well never die and this life is our only life that we well have self awareness. For the end of days for life on earth we well be everything. Be it bark on a tree, muscles of a spider, eye ball of a human. We are everything.[/quote]

Ooh now wait. You can’t just assign thought to the frontal lobes. When they finally kill off Wernicke’s and Broca’s area and burn Dejerines work on agraphia people can finally start to think properly about language processing. To be honest my eyes work like yours, badly. They saccade. I saw your sentence, with it’s lack of punctuated ending and though, “What ho, this is the chap who hates that our language is difficult to learn, he probably can’t spell a word like, ‘definitely,’ I’ll give him a clip round the ear.” Seems I was wrong, and you wanted to write, ‘Defiantly,’ and so you did. Looks like the fool is me.[/quote]
When I wrote that paragraph I watched some Carl Sagan videos. Always makes people feel insignificant

Was it the wonders of the universe stuff? He is really really engaging, it’s just so hard to face the fact that pretty much everything he was saying was made up rubbish. Have you heard of Brian Cox? You might like this radio show he does called The Infinite Monkey Cage.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/timc

I think you should be able to download the podcasts… Good humoured science. Miles better that Little Atoms and that sort of stuff.

Was it the wonders of the universe stuff? He is really really engaging, it’s just so hard to face the fact that pretty much everything he was saying was made up rubbish. Have you heard of Brian Cox? You might like this radio show he does called The Infinite Monkey Cage.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/timc

I think you should be able to download the podcasts… Good humoured science. Miles better that Little Atoms and that sort of stuff.[/quote]

Haha, ya it was the universe stuff, comparing the earth to a star 100 trillion times in size. Showing photos of earth from light years away.

What makes Taiwan different?

Answer: flooded with thin-skinned people.