What movies are you watching? (2021)

Lol no.

I watched Kiki’s Delivery Service for the first time when I was feeling pretty stressed last year and it was the perfect remedy on top of a good story. Kiki is right up there with Totoro and Mononoke for me.

2 Likes

Wolf of Wall Street

Leonardo, alway a good flick. And Margot, Margot, Margot.

There’s one scene in particular where I got very jealous of Leo. I’ll give a hint; teddy bear camera saw everything.

Hated everything about this movie.

Being John Malkovich

Odd in very very funny way, total realistic escapism.

He is great in The New Pope by the way.

1 Like

I finally got around to watching that a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. I just wish there were a little more swearing in it.

I haven’t watched it since it came out…does it hold up?

My first time to watch as was doing other things those days. It’s great movie

I may or may have not been in this situation, more than once.

1 Like

The Big Short

Fantastic movie about the 2008 financial crisis. Based on true story. The energy of a guns and car chase movie but with no guns or car chases.

Use the subtitles.

4 Likes

and i recall a bathtub with some

Under the Silver Lake

Great movie, mystery noir fantasy something, fun different kind of movie,

Under the Silver Lake (2018) - IMDb

Margot Robbie does a bubble bath cameo describing high finance in The Big Short.

Blade Runner 2049: Directed by Denis Villeneuve. With Ryan Gosling, Dave Bautista, Robin Wright, Mark Arnold. Young Blade Runner K
Rewatched the movie )
BUT the story is not fully told …

And I couldn’t get past

The description page showed the remake which is decent enough so I put it on and Amazon surprised me with the original! I like a lot of John Carpenter movies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Living in Oblivion

Steve Buscemi, good movie, enjoyable, funny, quirky, great acting.

Funnier and darker than expected. Not laugh-a-minute funny, but lots of chuckles in the first half. I liked it way more than I thought I would. On Netflix in Taiwan

Black Dynamite , anyone ?

That has got to be one of the worst superpowers ever.