What movies are you watching? (2021)

Compliance

Really interesting movie and based on a true story. Highly recommend for those who find things like the Stanford experiment interesting.

2 Likes

Compliance.

Reviews have a lot of seriously intense emotional responses. Interesting just to read the reviews.

I plan to watch it soon.

1 Like

Another James Gunn masterpiece

How do you know it’s a masterpiece? It hasn’t been released yet.

2 Likes

Look at the movies he’s both written and directed.

Slither
Super
GoG 1&2

Good chance it’s another good one.

Margot Robbie needs to be a superstar on her own with no sidekicks. As good as Ironman.

If she isn’t showing up knocking heads in a school girl uniform, then not worth watching.

It looks weird.

Silence is a story about two missionaries that goes to Japan to find their mentor during times of Christian persecution.

What’s interesting is that this movie is actually shot in Taiwan, not Japan. How did I know this? I actually met the people who worked on this many years ago at a nightclub. They told me about this movie and I forgot all about it until I was reading the description and realized that it’s the movie they told me about.

2 Likes

Godzilla vs Kong was fun actually. Worth the watch.

Had me watching through my hands…great setup for a string of movies

Nope, if anything those scenes spent with largely idiotic human characters just further dragged the film down. Already too long as it is, 3-4 hours would have been murder.

My Cousin Vinny (1992)
I’ve seen it before, but this was my first time watching it in years. Just a fun fish-out-of-water courtroom comedy that takes its legal details more seriously than most dramas (it’s recommended viewing for law students )
Pesci is great as usual. And my god, Marisa Tomei is smoking hot. That pout! 8/10

1 Like

Wait…pouting is sexy?

Ten signs you’ve been in Taiwan too long…

1 Like

Hey, tell me something I don’t know!

1 Like

That’s not a pout. That’s the evil eye and the calm before the storm combined.

Sounds like you’re speaking from experience. :open_mouth:

‘Silence’ is one of those great, affecting films that I have NO desire to ever see again.

1 Like

Unfortunately

10/10 rabbits disagree

1 Like