What music are you listening to? (music edition)

This and the two before it are my top 3, I stopped listening when Max left…

Nah… I like that one (it’s the only one that I actually paid for xD) but Chaos A.D. was their best man.

I guess it comes down to personal preference. I like it fast and raw (the production could’ve been better though), and Chaos, while excellent, started getting a little political, and was kind of where the tribal drumming thing started.

Mye thinks you guys should start a thrash death metal thread

It’s getting too convoluted here and this goes from everything from kids music to crazy stuff

How about you start a Music for Afternoons with White Wine thread? I’d totally vibe to a thread like that.

2 Likes

of course there is

I think I’m gonna need a bigger white wine…

1 Like

i see what you did there

1 Like

An afternoon of white wine, Jaws and @tango42 's playlist… :heart_eyes:

Nice. Do you have any song of that genre? not sure if I ever listened to that :nerd_face:

If you had to listen to either… which one would it be?

Hard to pick a favourite song from my favourite album from my favourite band, but it definitely isn’t the first track. Here’s one that rocks and has clever lyrics. I approve of this message.

Do what you feel you must, but as for me I was not put upon this earth to subjugate or serve.

The HU - Wolf Totem. Never knew it until 5 minutes ago. Mongolian heavyset rockers with traditional instruments and vocal style under heavy biker fashion influence. Intersting stuff.

2 Likes

Interesting share, thank you

That throat singing is something else, I first heard it in Tibet but have since heard it performed by Inuit in Canada as well!

Saw them before on TV…I think it was a travel show. Very unique.

1 Like

I like it right away. Never heard of him so just asked Alexa to shuffle for a while!

The modern Russians make some people raise the eyebrows… and in some cases I’d say rightfully. I’m not a classical/orchestra music maniac but I can enjoy some of this stuff. This album was a gift from a gf’s mother (or that’s how it ended it after I borrowed it?). I too liked it right away. This is not Stravinsky anyway.

1 Like

Alexa is giving me some very -very- jazzy sounding orchestra music here, quite an interesting mix that I’ve never heard before

It would be cool if that just meant to fuck off:
Alexa! For fuck’s sake! Can you just fuck off go shuffle yourself!?!?

1 Like

Nobody rocks a pink pimp suit with cape and shorts like Rufus Thomas!