What music are you listening to? (music edition)

Really? I’ll never cancel Morrissey or Milker for obvious reasons. great music, great veganism

1 Like

I’m willing to commit to a vegan diet…while I’m listening to Morrissey songs. I think I can last three or four minutes. 2:42 is better though.

1 Like

I saw him live a few years back. Way past prime.

My respect for the milker increases. He knows so much about these things

Everybody has their day in the sun. But red-pilled Morrissey does have his moments.

1 Like

That is shocking.

Just a humble fanboy. I actually went vegan for a moment after Meat Is Murder, but steaks and pork chops are just too delicious.

1 Like

Spent the day in bed is good

1 Like

I’ll be sleeping in, that’s for sure (hopefully no early morning earthquakes this time).

1 Like

Eggs onion pancake and cheese

Choices were better In china

Sounds like a pretty good breakfast after this night…

1 Like

The music is so good, better than eggs and sausages.

It’s like a musical Irish breakfast, it’s actually maybe better. It isn’t but maybe it is.

1 Like

It’s so good.

break those eggs O I don’t care

I’ve had ear worms from those videos last couple of days.

Spot the smiths reference in this one :laughing:

1 Like

Really good jazz show this week on Jamie Cullum show 1-hour available streaming for about 3 weeks.

1 Like

I kinda dismissed the smiths but apparently now I see it. And if a ten ton truck… it’s so good!

1 Like

You never heard that one before?

I passed them off as a fake pop band with a following. Because the smiths followers were pretentious. And never realized it was good untill last week :laughing:

At the same time I kinda know that I always knew that they were good, reassessing… And if a ten ton truck …

Probably pretentious people liked them so I didn’t like them. I’m weak milker. Something special : Im a huge fan of this

1 Like