What music are you listening to? (music edition)

seriously tho that was definitely a memorable show. i can’t think of a better one.

1 Like
Lyrics

I’m proud to be a Canadian

Pass me another beer

Hold my seat while i take a piss

Our prime minister sucks dogshit through his nose

His ex-wife gets brown showers from Mick Jagger

The only reason we live in fucking igloos

Is our government makes a living licking shit holes

Pass me another welfare check

Hold my seat while i go out and ca$h it

Pass me another eskimo

Hold my seat while i fuck her up the ass hole

Strange silly stuff popped up on my YouTube recently. Too bad Eskimo Callboy will not represent Germany at the Eurovision Song Contest:

needs more eskimos

2 Likes

:relaxed:

1 Like

huh, Weird Al still making music after all these years. I sorta lost touch with that wackiness around puberty, but the man is talented!

2 Likes

@strung.in

I think he is influenced by Richard Dawson

1 Like

She’s had some practice

1 Like

Howard brought this to my attention - According to Howard this HIT by Captain and Tennille was at the Top of the charts at the end of 1975. I have always always loved this song. It might be one of my earliest memories - on top of mom’s bed, singing and dancing to this song playing on WSGA - AM, in the mornings, while my mother struggled to dress me for daycare. The station would play it all the time. Such an awesome song. Such an awesome memory. All these years later I’m still dancing funny - the same as then.

3 Likes

Holy Hell, that’s a deep YouTube dive.

My video seems to be from an awards show. Donnie and Marie in the audience with Olivia Newton John presenting.

Really love all of the instruments including the voice. The backing voices are great.

1 Like

one of my favorite bands in the last few years released a new record

1 Like

The glorious Galaxie 500

2 Likes

Dr Miller by Laurie Anderson?

1 Like