What music are you listening to? (music edition)

Good music. But with a car and horse like that he could have a hotter Mrs

1 Like

Nothing changes then. :rofl:0

In the last month I’ve watched Beef (2023, Netflix), Sharp Objects (HBO or AppleTV purchase, 2018), and the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion (Netflix, 1995). I’m not big into anime, but I try to at least check out the classics of the genre.

Beef 8/10
Sharp Objects 8/10
NGE 9/10

The recent poisoning-by-lover news made me listen to this one again:

1 Like
1 Like

I clicked the video because I thought it was comedian/actor Jon Daly’s band based on the thumbnail. Bummed to learn I was wrong, then psyched to learn I was wrong.

speaking of e girl, singapore e girl released first song in a year @Dr_Milker

1 Like

Danny Brown and JPEGMAFIA Scarin the shoes

VS

Billy Woods Maps (sorry couldn’t get the full album playlist)

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

Next recommendation from YT:

A bit of a change!

Why did he rerecord it? Some kind of label dispute?

No idea. Also no idea why it would be because of a legal dispute. I guess they wanted to do something together more related to their first days?

It’s funny how Igor sometimes plays the drums in the “wrong” way, as in the snare drum where the bass drum goes and vice versa. I remember playing some old Sepultura songs in the car with one of my ex’s and educating her about this. She was like “yeah, so weird”. Not sure if she really could tell the difference, but I kinda appreciated that she would mind to agree with me on this super interesting topic xD

So it appears to be a sound issue. I do remember the original recording being a little muddy, although it could be because I had it on cassette.

Huh… so they re recorded the whole thing? damn… TBH that album wasn’t among the ones I had and listened to. The two more devastated tapes were Chaos A.D. and Schizophrenia, but I also had some love left for other like Beneath the remains and Roots and others. While I feel that they’re doing it partly as a desperate and unimaginative way to get money, I guess I agree with the performance VS recording technology thing. Also it’s cool to listen to this thrash/death tracks which are unusual music nowadays I think, with the current sound quality.