What nationality?

So I interviewed this guy today. He used several times these words…

• stuffs
  • datas
  • knowledges

What’s his nationality?

India

Taiwanese

@IbisWtf don’t troll my thread. I see you.

Sometimes I jokingly use that word with my wife to “enhance the plurality of it”, though I refer to it as “stuffses”.
Datas and knowledges sound amazing!

My guess is French.

1 Like

Thanks guys for your responses. I want to see more people guessing and then I will reveal the nationality of the guy, and ask a couple more questions.

Yup I guess Indian also.

Zambezian

Just joking. I’ll throw in a flyer: Philippines.

No, not so many compatriots here :frowning:

I’m gonna say Spanish. I knew a guy from Spain who always used the plural of everything. I don’t think it’s Taiwanese as in my experience they always forget to use plural. I also doubt it was somebody from Phillipines as they speak great English. Indians likewise.

I would use all of three.
Might not datas, but could use.

What is the difference between staff and stuff?

What’s your nationality?

What is my nationality?
@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. — Albert Einstein

American

1 Like

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Taiwanese
Give us another hint. How many unnecessary “the” did he use?

You can teach me correct English anytime for free here.

There’s no difference whatsoever. Only confused Americans of the yankee variety will tell you otherwise.

Alright, alright. @ma3xiu1 and @Liub got it right. I’d like to hear why everyone guessed the nationality they said. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I wanted to ask if you guys know why this seems to be common among Indians. Was it the English spoken during their colonization? do their own languages have these traits?

1 Like