What pet do you prefer?

What pet do you prefer

• Dogs
  • Cats
  • Fish

0 voters

I wonder what pet do you like? Dogs? Cats? fish? or other? It seems as if people here like dogs more and alot seems to hate cats…

I prefer dogs, especially big dogs, but so far nothing I’ve seen tops a wolf-hybrid for personality, intelligence, beauty, ect. But then, I’m [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/your-pets-names-and-pictures/14501/84 Nothing wrong with a cat, though, and if I were to have either here, it’d be a cat.

Ditto. I hate lap dogs.

How’s this for a big dog: :astonished:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Holy crap! What’d you do, cross an Irish Wolfhound with a Great Dane??? That thing’s got to have two or three inches on Yuki at the shoulders.

I should dig up a photo of one of Yuki’s pups… could be about the same size. She went into heat, dug out, and found herself a little black lab pup, half her size and maybe a year old, to do the duty. Picture that, black lab-wolf-husky cross. One pup came out looking like a pure black wolf–save for the squared-off lab nose–and by 11 months was 50kg of pure muscle and still growing. The folks that bought him at 6 weeks were most impressed, but not so happy that they’d let him get in the habit of sleeping on the end of their bed. :laughing:

Stick insects.

If I am going to have pets at all, I would rather have vegetarian ones so other animals don’t have to be killed to feed them.

Anything cold blooded.

beaver

[quote=“truant”]beaver[/quote] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“Juba”]Stick insects.

If I am going to have pets at all, I would rather have vegetarian ones so other animals don’t have to be killed to feed them.[/quote]

Yeah, whatever, rat killer!

I would like to have a pet pig sometime. They are friendly (generally) and clever. My godparents used to have a pet pig called, IIRC, Tomnoddy. Unfortunately they were forced to eat him during the war.

I tried to put in “other” like insects and stuff but the board wont let me put in a 4th option… :help:

Right now, I have a goldfish that swims upside down…it’s hard to beat that…but I prefer cats…