What’s going on with Angela Merkel?

Twice we know about as well. I believe her term doesn’t end until 2021. Perhaps her body has had enough, can’t be easy on the body as the chancellor. Maybe some psychological issues adding to whatever as well, her party basically dropped her, not very popular overall either.

She served her country, no shame In taking care of herself now.

Is Angela a big drinker? Maybe it’s DTs…

Idk about big drinker, but she isn’t shy about drinking like a German in front of the camera.

I’ve heard it said that when they want a politician to step down but are unwilling for some reason to criticize said politician, they use health concerns as a fake because.

Basis of comparison: FDR was a cripple, and the press helped him cover it up.

I think she just forgot to take her medication.

I don’t know why they can’t just report the issue , as there is obviously a problem. She needs to take it easy by the looks of things

My dad, retired Dr., reckons she’s diabetic.

1 Like

There surely is a more civil way to put that.

This is also what I believe.

I seem to remember there are laws that forbid releasing this kind of information by the media in Germany

FDR was a crypto-Marxist who lengthened an ordinary economic panic into the Great Depression. If not for the Supreme Court striking down his more unconstitutional actions, he could have destroyed America.

Civil enough?

The non indoctrinated see him as the author of the new deal that dragged America out of the great depression but why let the real world get in the way now.

WTH is a crypto marxist? Way too many video games or something.

This is all on very shaky ground we need to steady ourselves in the face of so much turbulence. It’s not that surprising to be a bit shaky after all the shake ups going on. Keep steady it will all be over soon.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kme_YF5hTvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OzHBEcymw

She’s obviously sick, hope she gets the treatment she needs and she can think about retiring and getting some well earned rest.

She’s a walking metaphor.

If only barely.

She has announced previously that she’ll step down and retire so hope she gets the well deserved rest etc in the near future.

Yeah the hospitality industry can be very stressful, yes time for her to take that big long sleep she so deserves.

The big sleep?

Wow, that’s harsh.

1 Like

No , just wishing her a long well deserved sleep out of the cold. She deserves it for all she has done in helping those good young men get asylum in Germany. The contributions they have made to German culture are truly remarkable. Have a good sleep Merkel your rest is well deserved, should have come much earlier considering all you have done.