What sci-fi crew would you best fit in?

quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=102272&first=yes

I am a Moya – whatever the hell that is

:unamused:

You are surrounded by muppets. But that is okay because they are your friends and have shown many times that they can be trusted. Now if only you could stop being bothered about wormholes.

You scored as Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica).

You are leery of your surroundings, and with good reason. Anyone could be a cylon. But you have close friends and you know they would never hurt you. Now if only the damn XO would stop drinking.

:sunglasses:

Whoo hoo! Millennium Falcon. I would have been crushed if I had been selected for Enterprise Next Generation. Feelings are for wimps.

You scored as SG-1 (from Stargate).

You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.

Let’s see if I get " Space Balls"…

I got SG1 too… never seen the show, though.
The movie was good…

Woo hoo! I’m on Serenity from my all time fav. Sci-Fi show.

Though I kind of fudged my answers 'cause I could see the direction they were leaning…

You scored as Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars).

The world around you is at war. Fortunately you know how to handle that with the greatest of ease. You are one of the best at what you do and no one needs to tell you that. Now if only the droids could be quiet for five seconds.

You scored as SG-1 (from Stargate).

this blows…I do not even like that show. put me out there with adama and starbuck please.

Mine was a tie (how odd) between something called Bebop and the Good Ol M.F. :s

You scored as Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix).

You can change the world around you. You have a strong will and a high technical aptitude. Now if only Agent Smith would quit beating up your friends.

Damn. Farscape was far superior.

[quote]You scored as Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars).

The world around you is at war. Fortunately you know how to handle that with the greatest of ease. You are one of the best at what you do and no one needs to tell you that. Now if only the droids could be quiet for five seconds.

Millennium Falcon (from Star Wars) 88%

Enterprise D (from Star Trek) 81%

Galactica (from Battlestar: Galactica) 81%[/quote]

S.S. SwineTrek. You’re a flatulent pederast and a moron.

That explains so many things, on so many levels…

Well, I wouldn’t mind being on Serenity just to get close to a few of the gorgeous babes that are happily flying around the galaxy.

However, for a good laugh I would have to join this crew:

Don’t panic!!!

I had a three-way tie:

Nebuchadnezzar (from The Matrix)63%
Moya (from Farscape)63%
SG-1 (from Stargate)63%

Personally, I’d like to be on one of the StarTrek ships. That’s really luxurious living.

If you’re living in Taiwan you’ve already joined one. :slight_smile:

I was selected as Enterprise D (from Star Trek)… :astonished: With a complete 100% too!!

Whoever these people are. :idunno:

I wouldn’t mind being on this crew, although that’s because I’d be stuck on a ship with the lurvly Keith Hamilton Cobb…

I serve the federation.

Yeah! Millennium Falcon! (Must have been the “furry friend” question!)