What should I leave in Taiwan?

When I leave Taiwan, what hould I ather not take home with me?

aak,

your ugly avatar. that thing gives me the creeps.

oh, and evidently your keyboard

jm

Come on, seriously what should I leave?

Erm… your elephant rectum stimulator and your automatic snowshoes?
Hell should I know? What do you have?

Your virginity, definitely leave that behind.

HG

OK, let me rephrase it. What should one rather not take home from Taiwan?

Actually, I’ll take your elephant rectum stimulator. Nurse Ratchett’s been looking a bit peaky recently.

Aye, it’s true!

HG

You need to list what you have, what you want to keep and why. It’s kind of hard to tell you what you should leave. Normally, the advice is anything large or heavy, unless really valuable and you’re willing/able to pay for shipping. If you look at the Forumosafieds, they are full of expat moving home sales.

if you’ve got one, you could leave a bottle of jameson’s 12 year old which i would be happy to come collect.

(this has to bear fruit sooner or later).

Your bank card and pin number.
Your extra large condoms, for the shoveller.
Any dvd’s and books we’d like watching. Do you have ‘wedding crashers?’
Your girlfriend.

But take your toenails or sandman will be round to eat them. (Orkney fudge lover.)

Your boss

Because life is more important than money. That is the ONLY reason any foreigner ever stays in Taiwan long. Unless they fuck up and get a wife, that is.

But what do I know, I’m just white trash. I don’t have that many choices.

leave your girlfriends here… you will get plenty of them @ home.

[quote=“mod lang”]Because life is more important than money. That is the ONLY reason any foreigner ever stays in Taiwan long. Unless they fuck up and get a wife, that is.

But what do I know, I’m just white trash. I don’t have that many choices.[/quote]

Thats WHAT should I leave, not WHY should I leave… tard.

Don’t be a prick – you’re going to make people think I’m a mank. You know perfectly well I don’t eat people’s toenails. I just suck and chew on them till there’s no taste left. Of course I don’t swallow. That would be disgusting!

I’ve grown attached to my Ten-$-Store stuff. I could easily fill a huge bag with my best plastic 700cc cups. What should I do?