What Should Tony Blair Do?

What Should Tony Do?

• Go to Charles and Camilla’s Wedding
  • Go to The Pope’s funeral
  • Neither

0 voters

Poor Tony Blair. He has promised to go to the wedding of man and horse on Friday and then the Pope dies and is having his funeral on Friday too.

What should he do?

Which should it be; a wedding or a funeral?

BroonAppointment

If Charles and said horse have any decency they should postpone their nuptuals until the Great Pontiff is underground, and cold…

It is interesting in that someday Charles will become the head of the Church of England as well as King and if Tony goes to the funeral of a Catholic Pope…

Oh dear.

BroonAgenda

He should go to four weddings and a funeral.

I think he can probably still do both as the wedding has been postponed for a day.

[quote=“Roach”]If Charles and said horse have any decency they should postpone their nuptuals until the Great Pontiff is underground, and cold…[/quote]They have, Charles and Tony are both going to the Pope’s funeral.

What should he do? That depends on his reach. If its more than, say, 27 inches, he could reach the trigger without any modifications necessary. However, he is after all a poisonous little dwarf, so he might have to saw the barrels off. No matter, the end result would be the same and Britain would be a better place.

Who is Tony?

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I don’t think he wants either of those jobs. He’s an old dude now - when I see him in the press noe he just looks so damned old. Young Willliam is after the King thing anyway.

Mr Tony Blair should be worrying about the up and coming election not ‘shall I wear the pink or the blue dress to the wedding…’

I say that Tony Blair should not go to the Pope’s funeral (keep in mind that it’s the Vatican guys who are being the party poopers here) and go to the wedding (no matter when it is).

By the way, I think the real question should not be “what should Tony Blair do?” but instead “WWTBD?” We would all be better people if only we asked that latter question a bit more.

Looks like Tony doesn’t have to make that tough decision anymore:

Charles postpones wedding for Pope