What sites have webnovels/小說 by Taiwanese authors?

Specifically, I want to read danmei webnovels/小說 written by Taiwanese authors and in traditional Chinese (or on a site that has a traditional toggle), but it’d be cool to know about any sites. So far I’ve been reading novels from JJWXC, but I’d prefer a Taiwanese site if possible. I just discovered POPO, but is that the biggest site? Or could you recommend some Taiwanese authors who publish on Chinese sites?

As a general question, do Taiwanese authors tend to publish more hard copies (like in America)? The webnovel industry seems to be huge in China. I’m sure it also has to do with the huge number of people they have there, but some novels have such crazy hit counts it’s unreal. Unfortunately webnovels are just so easy for me to read/get/keep compared to hard copies that I feel hesitant to look at hard copies even with recommendations from a friend.

I was just trying to figure out how to get an ISBN in Taiwan and it turns out that, to get one for an e-book, you have to deposit the book with the central library. Therefore (as far as I can tell) everything that was ever published is available for loan in electronic format. So I guess the library would be your first port of call.

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately I’m looking for webnovels that haven’t (yet?) been published as physical books, and luckily, I’m aware of sites that I can buy ebooks of the published novels I’m interested in. I’d prefer to pay for my own copies as a way to also support the author since it’s quite cheap anyways. I live in the US and I’m not familiar with the library system in Taiwan but if it’s anything like it is here I don’t have a library card or anything that I could use to borrow books either :confused:

This kind of sites?

1 Like

ah, OK, I was assuming you were in Taiwan.

1 Like

yes, sites like this! Thank you so much for the help!

For anyone else coming across this post with the same question: Popo, Novelstar, Feiyan, and fhomebook are the sites I currently have open. I think some of the links in tando’s posts were sites that had links to other sites which weren’t necessarily Taiwanese.

I haven’t really visited Qidian’s Taiwanese site but I remember I was able to find a Chinese author’s novel on there before. Do you happen to know if they mostly host Taiwanese authors, or if there’s a way I would be able to tell them apart?