What the hell is going on with Taiwan Beer?

:astonished:

What on earth are they playing at with this nifty new packaging? :laughing:

Are they trying to:

• Encourage more children to drink local beer?
  • Encourage local beer drinkers to love more children?
  • Encourage beer drinkers to spend less on their childrenā€™s clothes and more on beer?
  • Encourage beer drinkers to sew their childrenā€™s eyes and mouths shut in a display of tough beer drinking love?

Answers on a postcard to the usual addressā€¦

DAMN thatā€™s ugly packaging. Someone should be fired. No, wait, the world has too many people. Make that drawn and quartered.

Hao Ke-ai ! :heart:

burp

I saw that the other night at 711. Colourful.

Aiming for the female market? Or the anime market? or the Japanese market?

Didnā€™t Presdient Chen say something to the effect that Taiwanese should be having more babies?

Maybe Taiwan Beer thinks this will help.

[quote=ā€œColaā€]I saw that the other night at 711. Colourful.

Aiming for the female market? Or the anime market? or the Japanese market?[/quote]

Looks like something that might be aimed at the kindergarten market. It actually might attract the attention of a 5-year old.

Dunno.

I think itā€™s pretty fu**ing sad.

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]Didnā€™t Presdient Chen say something to the effect that Taiwanese should be having more babies?

Maybe Taiwan Beer thinks this will help.[/quote]Do beer goggles work on women too ?

[quote=ā€œBig Fluffy Matthewā€][quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]Didnā€™t Presdient Chen say something to the effect that Taiwanese should be having more babies?

Maybe Taiwan Beer thinks this will help.[/quote]Do beer goggles work on women too ?[/quote]

The inside of the can is for the man, the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]
The inside of the can is for the man, the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.[/quote]

:astonished: :loco: I watched Carlitoā€™s Way with Al Pacino and Sean Penn last nightā€¦When I read that phrase, beer didnā€™t come to mind.

[quote=ā€œChewycornsā€][quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]
The inside of the can is for the man, the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.[/quote]

:astonished: :loco:

[/quote]

Thatā€™s a head.

[quote=ā€œjdsmithā€]the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.[/quote]How does that work then ? Sorry, Iā€™m not very knowledgable about ā€œwomenā€™s thingsā€

ewwwww!

The CAN and its picture! Cuteness to get her in the mood, la!!!

Oh! I am shocked. Are you channeling Chewy?

:wink:

Yā€™all need to get off your high horses and come on down and wallow with us common folkā€¦and drink more Taiwan Beer. :beer:

Forget about the can! Just think about whatā€™s inside! Beer!! :beer:

Personally, I blame ā€œBackbroke Mountain.ā€

The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. ā€œGet her drunk and sheā€™ll want you.ā€ Seriously, she looks drunk on the picture. Sex sells everything, even horse piss in a can. :unamused:

bobepine

[quote=ā€œbobepineā€]The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. ā€œGet her drunk and sheā€™ll want you.ā€ Seriously, she looks drunk on the picture. Sex sells everything, even horse piss in a can. :unamused:

bobepine[/quote]

My good sir, are you suggesting Taiwan Beer isnā€™t the finest brew to grace Godā€™s green earth?

[quote=ā€œbobepineā€]The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. ā€œGet her drunk and sheā€™ll want you.ā€
bobepine[/quote]

Yes, but what is that implying by having a heart over the guyā€™s mouth?

[quote=ā€œImaniOUā€][quote=ā€œbobepineā€]The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. ā€œGet her drunk and sheā€™ll want you.ā€
bobepine[/quote]

Yes, but what is that implying by having a heart over the guyā€™s mouth?[/quote]Easy. He talks love bullshit to get her naked.

bobepine

My good sir, are you suggesting Taiwan Beer isnā€™t the finest brew to grace Godā€™s green earth?[/quote]Naaaah. Iā€™m not a fan but I donā€™t think itā€™s a bad beer. Better when served really cold I find. I donā€™t think God would drink that stuff though. :wink:

bobepine