What the hell is going on with Taiwan Beer?

:astonished:

What on earth are they playing at with this nifty new packaging? :laughing:

Are they trying to:

• Encourage more children to drink local beer?
  • Encourage local beer drinkers to love more children?
  • Encourage beer drinkers to spend less on their children’s clothes and more on beer?
  • Encourage beer drinkers to sew their children’s eyes and mouths shut in a display of tough beer drinking love?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address…

DAMN that’s ugly packaging. Someone should be fired. No, wait, the world has too many people. Make that drawn and quartered.

Hao Ke-ai ! :heart:

burp

I saw that the other night at 711. Colourful.

Aiming for the female market? Or the anime market? or the Japanese market?

Didn’t Presdient Chen say something to the effect that Taiwanese should be having more babies?

Maybe Taiwan Beer thinks this will help.

[quote=“Cola”]I saw that the other night at 711. Colourful.

Aiming for the female market? Or the anime market? or the Japanese market?[/quote]

Looks like something that might be aimed at the kindergarten market. It actually might attract the attention of a 5-year old.

Dunno.

I think it’s pretty fu**ing sad.

[quote=“jdsmith”]Didn’t Presdient Chen say something to the effect that Taiwanese should be having more babies?

Maybe Taiwan Beer thinks this will help.[/quote]Do beer goggles work on women too ?

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][quote=“jdsmith”]Didn’t Presdient Chen say something to the effect that Taiwanese should be having more babies?

Maybe Taiwan Beer thinks this will help.[/quote]Do beer goggles work on women too ?[/quote]

The inside of the can is for the man, the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.

[quote=“jdsmith”]
The inside of the can is for the man, the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.[/quote]

:astonished: :loco: I watched Carlito’s Way with Al Pacino and Sean Penn last night…When I read that phrase, beer didn’t come to mind.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“jdsmith”]
The inside of the can is for the man, the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.[/quote]

:astonished: :loco:

[/quote]

That’s a head.

[quote=“jdsmith”]the can itself is for the women. Double your pleasure.[/quote]How does that work then ? Sorry, I’m not very knowledgable about “women’s things”

ewwwww!

The CAN and its picture! Cuteness to get her in the mood, la!!!

Oh! I am shocked. Are you channeling Chewy?

:wink:

Y’all need to get off your high horses and come on down and wallow with us common folk…and drink more Taiwan Beer. :beer:

Forget about the can! Just think about what’s inside! Beer!! :beer:

Personally, I blame “Backbroke Mountain.”

The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. “Get her drunk and she’ll want you.” Seriously, she looks drunk on the picture. Sex sells everything, even horse piss in a can. :unamused:

bobepine

[quote=“bobepine”]The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. “Get her drunk and she’ll want you.” Seriously, she looks drunk on the picture. Sex sells everything, even horse piss in a can. :unamused:

bobepine[/quote]

My good sir, are you suggesting Taiwan Beer isn’t the finest brew to grace God’s green earth?

[quote=“bobepine”]The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. “Get her drunk and she’ll want you.”
bobepine[/quote]

Yes, but what is that implying by having a heart over the guy’s mouth?

[quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“bobepine”]The heart-shaped red eyes on the girl is a sure hint. “Get her drunk and she’ll want you.”
bobepine[/quote]

Yes, but what is that implying by having a heart over the guy’s mouth?[/quote]Easy. He talks love bullshit to get her naked.

bobepine

My good sir, are you suggesting Taiwan Beer isn’t the finest brew to grace God’s green earth?[/quote]Naaaah. I’m not a fan but I don’t think it’s a bad beer. Better when served really cold I find. I don’t think God would drink that stuff though. :wink:

bobepine