What to do if an employer terminates the contract early?

There’s nothing to back down FROM, kiddo. You threw me a wet soggy noodle that stuck to the wall long before it even reached me.
Eight pints, mind. If you have to pee before you’ve had eight pints you’re a poof. Don’t forget.

Sandman does have a point. It requires a lot for me to take a day off sick. Even if I have the 'flu, I still go in. Rather sit around coughing and vomiting and let them send you home. Then they appear magnanimous and you appear dilligent. Faced is saved by all. Your commitment isn’t doubted and they can be seen to be understanding. Perhaps they won’t send you home, but it would be an asshole of a laoban who would judge your lacklustre performance on anything other than your ailment. Thing is, it’s common for waigoren to call in sick when they have a serious hangover from the previous night’s partying. The bosses know this, and generally assume that this is the reason.

Craya;
Go home. My opinion is that this lifestyle will not work for you. End of that story. I really feel sorry for you but I recognize that there are things that you need to learn in your home country before you come here. I won’t enumerate but after a couple years of hard work, come back and try again.
I think you really want to succeed here but your past just wont support a work enviroment here. Turn it around and try again.
Or do I owe someone an apology?