What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

judge me all you like mister white knight anti creep police but i’m judging eva staff by my ex gf who was also one. i know plenty about that world. and most taiwanese girls are boring. but hey good luck on your white knight quest.

2 Likes

Why do I have a feeling that the OP is not coming back?

I’d be satisfied if all the people around the world, no matter their gender, race, religion, or nationality, could just come together and learn to use the Shift key.

1 Like

i should use the shift key more? sick burn man, sick burn…

Yes but that’s my experience with most girls though. Especially when the first thing they say is they love to travel…who doesn’t. And sadly end up having no passport or like 2 stamps in an empty one.

1 Like

What to do when a first time poster suddenly stops posting…

1 Like

OP, were you in First class? Did you have something bling bling showcasing in plain sight for her? Otherwise, forget it. Those girls are just looking for a good opportunity, or better than the present one. You think she fell in love with your smile during those hours?

Gotta tighten up!

2 Likes

My mate’s wife is a flight attendant and he met her while flying EVA economy.

You have to realize how weird this construction is for North American speakers…

First, was your mates wife close to finishing her career and going to the check in counter as next position? Second, I have plenty of friends who were ex flight attendants here and married foreigners and locals. There are some that don’t follow this rule, but most of them take this job very seriously as a way to go up the social ladder thru marriage.

1 Like

He also happens to be my sexual partner. We are all swingers.

3 Likes

I was in economy and she caught my attention. I just took note of her name and went on FB messenger to find her.

I have stuff to do so I’m not always online to reply right away.

Thanks everyone for your input, some helpful and some questionable. Some are just humorous.

Keep it coming.

i’d put taiwanese pretty high on the boring list though. i mean i could excuse the boringness a little if they didn’t have such a high opinion of themselves(flight attendents in particular think they are the top rung of society just because they serve food in a plane), like girls in china are actually more boring but they weren’t half as full of themselves, so theres no need to point it out.

3 Likes

Now that’s looser! :wink:

2 Likes

She’s still working and is banging hot. I don’t know about your other points.

A fat Nigerian guy. I like the way you fantasize :smiley:

1 Like

What’s wrong with fat Nigerian guy? They can cook some sick chicken.

1 Like

Why would you eat sick chicken?! Careful of their pork, too. Hear it’s really sick!

2 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like