What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

Only counts when you piss on someone else, or they piss on you.

1 Like

I maxed out around 700m

I really prefer the older lady stewardesses you get with various American airlines. The pretty young things of Asian airlines are cute and sweet and nice to look at but the matronly old veterans give me a much greater sense of comfort. I got sick on a flight once and I was really glad it was an American airline because the older ladies were able to come to my rescue much better than I think a bunch of young ninnies would’ve.

2 Likes

Same here. Better service, less attitude. The caked on makeup can be a bit scary sometimes though.

Aeroflot, c. 1989, those were some stewardesses. They’d break your leg for speaking out of turn.

2 Likes

In Soviet Russia, plane takes YOU!!!

ETA: Ooops, missed one

3 Likes

He is NOT reading that newspaper

2 Likes

Hmm. BA and KLM run their fleet with those “older ladies”. The BA ones in Business Class weren’t bad - as you might expect - but the ones in Economy would probably be better suited to employment as guards in a correctional institution. They look like they could break both my arms without much effort and have an attitude that suggests they might.

2 Likes

Funny, we didn’t get that food offering. We got a tray of cold chicken legs to pass around.

“You want chicken? Here, have chicken, pass around, everyone get chicken, everybody happy”.

KLM has the most ill mannered flight attendants I have ever seen in my life

2 Likes

I have a feeling you have not flown on US airlines too much!

3 Likes

I’ve had an assortment of crap experiences on KLM. Haven’t flown with them in years. Which is pretty weird, because Dutch people in general always seem very nice.

I’d say more “gruff yet efficient.” And I appreciated the fact that they kept the booze flowing freely.

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t that Nigerian sick chicken @owleyes was going on about.

3 Likes

And you do not find this creepy in even the slightest way?
Go back to before the internet and it would be the same as calling up all the people with the same name as her in the phone book to find that one person. Yes, that is creepy.

Like so many others have said, she lost interest for whatever reason she may have had. Let her go and move on.

7 Likes

I really don’t mind a somewhat rude/burly flight attendant. It gives me a sense of comfort. Like I’m in good hands. Good, strong hands.

misogynistic? when talking about flight attendants? give me a break. last time i checked EVA didn’t hire male flight attendants so if you want to talk about that you might want to take it up with the boss, and maybe all the people who fly with them who prefer the women only flight attendants.

personally i think a mixed team makes more sense.

I agree. But that’s not what we were talking about…

I haven’t flown EVA much these past few years, but I’ve always seen at least two male flight attendants on most of my flights with Asian airlines.

which were not with EVA air then. they only have (usually young, good looking) female staff for a reason. as i already explained, in taiwan its very much a job about status. you can explain the virtues of the job and accuse people of being misogynists as much as you like but it is what it is.

is it just me or are male flight attendants often gay?

1 Like