What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

This is because ghosting is the safer thing for women to do rather than outright tell a guy we aren’t interested, because there are men out there who take rejection very poorly.

Of course, not every guy is gonna verbally assault, threaten, stalk, attack you, etc when he’s rejected. If you know him well enough to be able to tell that he’s probably not the type to do that, you owe it to him to tell him point blank. But the small percentage of men who DO do those things, and the stories we hear about them, make us more likely to slow fade or ghost a guy we don’t know very well in order to avoid putting ourselves in a bad position.

Some women also react badly to being rejected, like by putting the men who ghosted them on blast. But they just end up embarrassing themselves and not necessarily endangering the guy.

If you are ghosted I think it is reasonable to be upfront with the girl, like hey, if you are not interested, could you just tell me? I’m not going to be upset about it, I just want to know for sure. Thanks. Then you can both move on with your lives…

2 Likes

Ummm yeah… I’ll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo.

Thank you for the advice. I’ll try that later and see what happens. Probably silence.

Eh, if you get silence, then that’s an answer, too. Don’t take it too personal. It’s not like you guys were getting super serious and she suddenly disappeared or something.

Flying any American Airlines makes me wish the plane would just plummet to the earth.

Maybe because you’re a female, but the female stewardess in Eva and others are imo far far far superior. You see things like them putting blankets on a sleeping person. You’re like wow, the person will never know who it is, they really care.

Malaysian air is like I wanted jump out the plane without a parachute to end my pain. Their stewardess kept bumping into me because my shoulders go in the isle. It happened like 10 times and they don’t give a damn.

Not saying Hannah is wrong…but the worst dating advice I’ve ever been given are all from women. It set me back years of pain listening to women about what women want.

My advice. Move on. She’s not interested, you’ve already disqualified yourself doing something. The time and effort to change that would be better spent on something else.

1 Like

Oh I’ve never had a problem with the service on Asian airlines like EVA. They’re lovely. It’s just that I trust and feel more secure with the more matronly types when I’ve got a fever and the pukes mid flight.

I feel more comfortable seeing young and decent looking women. But I guess I’m a guy. I don’t have a lot of faith in them if something does go wrong so at least I get to look at something pleasant before I die worst case.

1 Like

Every time I look at this thread I read “massaging”. Should I feel bad?

1 Like

I find that there’s an inverse relationship between the hotness of the flight attendant and the quality of the service. I was never impressed by the service on EVA. The major requirements for their stewardesses seem to be good looks and fluency in Taiwanese.

2 Likes

I don’t think Taiwanese women are any more boring than most other women. But my sample size is not large.

I personally don’t date them because I don’t like Taiwanese traditions, especially the religious ones. I already have that from half my family but they mostly leave me alone unless it’s major stuff like tomb sweeping and funerals. You ever had to stand up for 4 hours straight to read Buddhist text that’s complete gibberish like 10 different times for weeks before you can bury the body. Each time you do it you have to ask some fortune teller on the day to do everything.

How do you know it’s not a inverse relationship between the hotness of women and their quality of service towards you?:grin:

I found the opposite, not sure why. I enjoy getting a shoulder touch as they gently say would you like the steak or lobster for your meal Mr. Andrew. In American airline they literally threw a pillow at my face. It was a pretty accurate throw so I’ll give her that.

1 Like

Because I can see the quality of service that everybody receives, not just myself. Service on EVA is pretty mediocre, as is the food. Of course, American Airlines is a disaster.

I kinda like it when they’re surly. It’s more honest. I worked customer service for years in high school/college, so I know what they’re really thinkin…

Mediocre compared to which airlines? I’ve always enjoyed Eva compared to others. No doubt Qatar is better and there are a few other outstanding especially if you’re business or first class. But I prefer Eva for general flying. I’m a sucker for their hello kitty planes.

That explains a lot. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I imagine the smiles of other countries faces seeing our hello kitty plane coming to their county and it warms my heart.

FIFY. :grin:

You haven’t tried China or US airlines ?
The KLM ladies know how to dole out the booze!
They used to have a really shitty fleet with tiny TV screens, I think the alcohol was their way of keeping passengers stupefied, their new planes on TPE AMS route are really decent though.

Got tons of mile on United and American, the KLM attendants in flights from LA to Europe and back are the worse.

1 Like