What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

Taiwan is a fun place. I’ve only been there for less than a week, only in Taipei. I may go back again.

I guess I should try first class.

Forget it there are other girls to like
Never work too hard to get one particular woman
Almost always leads to ruin

Seeking the love of a particular woman has been mans downfall for ages

Seek not the love of a woman , let them seek your love

Now I wish I’d followed my own alleged dictums
I’d be richer and have had my heart more in one piece

3 Likes

Sounds like you went through this routine some times.

I generally would advise people to avoid dating flight attendants unless they know what they’re doing. It’s not a profession that’s easy on monogamous dating.

3 Likes

Absolutely.
Just like sex and pizza, if you’re going to start fooling around with BBQ sauce, you better fuckin know what you’re doing.

1 Like

From my limited experience it is very typical behaviour

Ok, I sent my last message to her. I thanked her for taking the time to talk to me, even though it was short, and that I enjoyed our conversations. I also wished her the best in her career and life. Time to move on.

4 Likes

Rare that we get a happy ending here

Thanking her for what, ghosting you? She obviously doesn’t want any contact with you, so she doesn’t deserve your gratitude and you’re placing yourself in a subservient position to her by “thanking her.” She should NOT be subject to abusive messages or cyber stalking either. But nor should she be thanked lol. Should’ve just deleted her LINE or number, and forgotten about her. But if sending that last message helps you to move on, okay.

3 Likes

Happy endings are for massages, not messages.

6 Likes

What’s happy about it? It’s a neutral ending. Not sad, but not happy.

1 Like

Well, it was like closure. Everyone has their way of “closing” something. This actually helps me feel better and move on. Besides, I wouldn’t ghost someone since I know what it feels like.

1 Like

I feel like I’m a better person for having been a part of this thread.

I guess I should say I’m glad to get closure, since most of these folks just post and run. Or they’re trolling so that was their intent the whole time.

How many years were you in for ?

I have a long list of stories about KLM flight attendants, only one of them is good. They can be plane nasty.

3 Likes

This is the best outcome for sure. Those super-hot high maintenance girls are never worth the effort. Trust me.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

Is that nasty in a good way or a bad way?