What to do to when a Taiwanese woman suddenly stops messaging me?

If a Taiwanese woman stops contacting you then she is either dead or has gone totally cold on you, therefore it is over and you can’t do anything. Don’t worry though there are plenty more Guppies in the tank!

1 Like

I still think it’s weird that the OP hunted her down on Facebook and started messaging her. She probably went along for a while and thought this is kind of creepy I don’t even remember meeting this guy !

9 Likes

It seems girls like a bit of a challenge to get the guy
Make em work for it and you can’t get rid of them
Soon as they find out you like them they like you a bit less
Soon as you tell them you love them they start to think if maybe something is wrong with you and they start thinking if they can escape
Soon as you start hounding them they know they want to escape

6 Likes

Haha probably spot on.

1 Like

That is completely sound advice and how many of us are guilty of breaking the “rules of Tommy”. We’ve all been there at least once unless you are either very young or a totally cold MF

3 Likes

Pretty spot on as well.

I mean it is okay to tell someone you love them. But over Facebook before you’ve ever dated, let alone met is NOT the time. A lot of girls and guys get spooked when the other person they’re flirting with jumps the gun too quick and appears desperate. Of course some are talking to multiple people and just always looking for the bigger, better deal.

1 Like

Yep has happened to Mr Jones in the past.
My favourite was the lass who was always difficult to contact on her mobile because it was a PHS phone (old timers will know PHS better and how shit the network was).
Well I kind of bought that line until around our last date when she revealed she had ANOTHER mobile that worked perfectly well lol. PHS was for losers like me :laughing:.

4 Likes

I had a PHS line too. They were great when they worked because at that time calls were expensive 10nt per minute and PHS was only $2nt a minute. But you had to hold the phone in a certain way to get it to work.
Every PHS user had to carry another carriers phone or risk getting stuck with no service lol

Dan2006 I hundred per cent see you being a PHS user lol…

I mean he has “2006” in his name, so it kinda fits. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure Dan2006 will have been calling customer support ‘why is my phone not working upside down anymore’!

1 Like

‘Sir, you’re speaking into a toaster.’

3 Likes

Dan messaged me on here before coming to Taiwan …so he’s always the new guy . :rofl:

1 Like

4f9429f5d273235f599a1f460c396303--mr-magoo-comic-books

At first, I thought you spelled “POS” wrong. Then I read the rest of your comment. Though, it sounds like POS should have been their name.

Lol.
Interesting idea and history.

2 Likes

I guess I must be a loser too, ah well I’ll live (well I hope so anyway)

yea because attractive girls are not getting contacted by guys from all angles. its normal, she could have chose to not even reply and just blocked him. call it creepy if you want to but it is what it is. guys will do whatever they can to get women, and plenty of girls entertain it. i seem to remember my EVA ex telling me guys from the flights added her facebook in the same way too so it happens.

i’ve seen worse too. my sister recently asked me if i remembered a certain guy from school. an old classmate from 20 years ago who i wasn’t even friends with, who doesn’t even live close. he added her on facebook and was trying to chat her up. then added me, and retracted it like an hour later. now that was weird.

Ah well, at least I don’t do inappropriate things in the chat. Some guys go so far as to say things or post photos that would get them reported or banned.

You’re going to have to be more specific.
That could be any of us here.