What to do with a dictatorial supervisor?

My colleague was recently promoted to head teacher. As a result he’s become a complete plonker.

What to do with this idiot?

Tell him he’s become a complete plonker, of course.

Or tell him to visit Forumosa and Sandman can tell him that he is a complete plonker.

Tell me the name of the school. I’ll go there, apply, do a demo and…say for the sake of this little story’s flow, they want to hire me. I’ll ask to meet the head teacher, as I need to know who I’ll be working under.

I’ll meet him and say, “Man what a TOOL you are!” I’ll then look at the rest of the teachers, including the OP (I’ll assume) and ask, “How can you guys work for such a plonker?!”

It should be good for a laugh at any rate.

[quote=“jdsmith”]Tell me the name of the school. I’ll go there, apply, do a demo and…say for the sake of this little story’s flow, they want to hire me. I’ll ask to meet the head teacher, as I need to know who I’ll be working under.

I’ll meet him and say, “Man what a TOOL you are!” I’ll then look at the rest of the teachers, including the OP (I’ll assume) and ask, “How can you guys work for such a plonker?!”

It should be good for a laugh at any rate.[/quote]

That’s funny. I wish it could really happen. Unless I am the plonker in question. Oh, wait. I may be a plonker, but I am not a head teacher.

Sit him down to watch the full season of “The Office.” Tell him it’s a how to guide to good office edicit and then just spend the rest of your time there having a good laugh.

If he really is a plonker, it will only be a matter of time before everyone knows that he is a plonker. Unless he is the kind of plonker that locals like, then he’ll become a partner and be an even bigger plonker. (wait, that’s me!)

Sometime later, he’ll wake up and smell the coffee, do a great job and move on. (wait, that’s me again), only I haven’t got to the moving on part yet.

Wait, you said he’s a dictator (in the title) - that I am not.

kill him…literally, I’ve posted about this before, just be sure to dispose of the corpse neatly and have same lame alibi…i.e. that’s not blood, it’s ketchup…