What TV are you watching (2020)?

Oh really? Not Miguel?

Or are you thinking the Principal?

I’ve thought of the same ones as you except never suspected the blonde.

How about the victims son, avenging his father. Then he asked friend to hold murder weapon. And maybe dad is protecting him and placed weapon

1 Like

Well, that was
what? Kinda meh ending (as far as “whodunnits” go).

Still, good series for the acting.

:shushing_face:

Yea, The Undoing ending was anti-climatic.

Good acting, found a new likable actress, Matilda.

Ozark, watched the first episode of the latest season 3. Felt quite bored. Really liked the first 2 seasons.

Ya, the brother is a little much.

I’m starting Fargo 3 now. Looking awesome after Epi 1. Kills me that I could have likely had a part in it if I didn’t move to Taiwan.

Oh well. Butterfly is around the corner.

Won’t You Be My Neighbor on Netflix

I don’t watch too many documentaries, but this one was pretty well made on a childhood hero.

I watched the show towards the end of its run in the early 90s and really can’t recall much, all I remember was that intro and his sweater routine. I did not know how deep it was until watching this documentary.

Highly recommended if you grew up watching his show.

5 Likes

I hated the show as a kid, but the documentary was quite watchable.

This was a good one. Keep the tissues handy.

Watched the beginning of Enterprise. IMHO not that bad. Did not have the visceral reaction I had to STNG or Discovery. May watch when I feel better.

Detention TV adaptation by Netflix. I haven’t actually started watching but I’ll definitely give it a shot.

The Queen’s Gambit is pretty enjoyable so far.

1 Like

What We Do In The Shadows

Camera crew follows vampires living a normal life in New York, sounds stupid, it is stupid, and funny.

Was on FX, Hulu, can probably find it somewhere. 2 seasons so far, 3rd season in work.

1 Like

Are those available on cable here? I bought the first two seasons when they were discounted on iTunes Canada.

Now now, don’t make it sounds more interesting than it is. They’re two hundred years into a quest to take over Staten Island. They only occasionally go over to what most of the world thinks of as New York.

I like What We Do In The Shadows a lot. Stupid clever fun. Very similar style to the film from a few years ago.

“Can we get some creepy paper?” “That’s crepe paper, master.”

Bat!
:bat: :bat: :bat:

Yea, What We Do In The Shadows gets high reviews.

True Detective

First season with Mathew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson is awesome. The title is misleading because much more deep than a detective show. Maybe time for a re-watch.

2 Likes

Watched the first episode when she is a girl and in an orphanage. Hope it gets better in adult-world.

First season is the only one worth watching imo.

Really? Is this the one with Tom Hanks? It was brutal. I turned it off after about 30 mins