What type of Dog might you be?

If you are playful and affectionate you are on the right path! :slight_smile:

:laughing:

Chesapeake Bay retriever (A Ducking Dog)

And I have a slight ā€œodour,ā€ although I suspect any attribute the C.A.T.S. is trying to ascribe to me can be discounted on account of that rank spelling error.

Smell this, ya limey bastards! :upyours: (christ, itā€™s either a retriever or a hunting dog, ā€œduckingā€ dog my red, white, and blue ass)

Eh, itā€™s a damn good dog, actually.

Eccentric GUI, too, no? :loco:

Comrades, I am a Black Russian Terrorist. Er Terrier.

Iā€™m a Portuguese Water Dog.

In other googles, Iā€™m a Cheshire Cat (had to search for a What Kind of Cat Are You? after this quiz).

Iā€™m a Leonberger and proud of it!

Iā€™m a Swedish Vallhund(a.k.a Viking Dog), Iā€™ve honestly never heard of it before. Although apparently Iā€™m a very rare breed.

Irish Setter. woulda guessed myself a black lab. close enough.

[quote]And I have a slight ā€œodour,ā€ although I suspect any attribute the C.A.T.S. is trying to ascribe to me can be discounted on account of that rank spelling error.
[/quote]

Do you mean ā€œodourā€ is a spelling error? I thought it was just British English or something like that.

What theā€¦?!

A Xolo, aka Mexican hairless? Nooooooooooooo!!!

Yep, Rubi, that looks like you, all rightā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]And I have a slight ā€œodour,ā€ although I suspect any attribute the C.A.T.S. is trying to ascribe to me can be discounted on account of that rank spelling error.
[/quote]

It is. I was trying to tease the Brits among us, possibly illegally.

But they all saw it coming from a mile away, I think. Actually, I like most UK folk quite a lot. Forumosaā€™s are apparently unbaitable. :eh:

They canā€™t be baiten! :uk:

I am a Great Dane. I guess thats goodā€¦

Oddly enough, I can not think of a dog that I would represent wellā€¦maybe dogmaticā€¦

What do you all base your choice on? Aside from black tongues and such? Is this like the old interview question: If you were a car, which would you be and why?

Apparently I am a German Spitz. Iā€™ve never thought of myself as fluffy though! Maybe Iā€™ll try to find a good picture and use it as my long searched for avatar.