What Type of Poster Are You?

Check this out…

winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

I see myself in several of these stereotypes! :blush: :laughing:

So do we, Tigerman, so do we. :wink:
This has been up before, but thanks for reposting it. I love some of those caricatures.

[quote=“sandman”]So do we, Tigerman, so do we. :wink:
This has been up before, but thanks for reposting it. I love some of those caricatures.[/quote]

I thought it may have been posted previously… but I’m not such a talented searcher, so couldn’t be certain.

Anyway, I see myself as a “Tireless Rebutter”…

:stuck_out_tongue:

L’Enfant Provocateur & A big CRYBABY… :wink:

[quote=“tigerman”][quote=“sandman”]So do we, Tigerman, so do we. :wink:
This has been up before, but thanks for reposting it. I love some of those caricatures.[/quote]

I thought it may have been posted previously… but I’m not such a talented searcher, so couldn’t be certain.

Anyway, I see myself as a “Tireless Rebutter”…

:P[/quote]

NO KIDDING!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Is there one for:

____ usually can’t be bothered reading thirty or more different categories, he’d rather there were, say, four categories to choose from, or someone to summarise for him.

Brian

Tigerman, you’re a tireless rebutter, but hardly universally loathed. Just hope you don’t as a moderator become a Netiquette Nazi. Hate to see you in that uniform.

I couldn’t fit in that uniform… :shock:

And no, I wouldn’t want to fit in that uniform even if I could… :!:

is there one for:

______________ usually has no idea what he is going to say before he says it and just blurts it out without thinking and of course forgetting that he shouldn’t nod his head in carpet bombing clutter posts but just it all anyways without rhyme or reason and infuritates about 90% of the people here who loathe him and revile him and wish him otherwise occupuied or even dead and the other 10% of the people enjoy his posts and see through his facade as the likable bloke he really is underbeneath all the carpet bombing verbiage that is usually his wont even when his cant can’t.